Has anyone rented a car from the Alamo at the Dolphin?

Just wondering if you have rented there how did it go? We will be at OKW and figured we could hop the bus over to the Dolphin to get the car.

We rent from Alamo alot. But we have always gotten the Alamo car from the airport.

thanks Jenna. We usually rent from the airport too, but since we only need a car for a few days I was thinking this would be the easiest thing to do, but looking at the prices it may just be cheaper to have the car for a whole week.

Payless Car rental had some excellent prices a week ago. We rented a minivan fir 10 days and it is only $301.00! Everyone else was at least $700.

Wow Shannon that was an awesome price. I will check them out

We have only rented Alamo from the airport or from the MK location. They are located just inside the MK gate/toll booth to the left.

I rented from Dollar once and HATED them!!!

I will never rent from anyone else again, the service, the cars are better and the rates are decent too. I dont care how cheap the other guys are I will never rent from anyone but Alamo! :happy:

Bumping this…

Does anyone have any experience at the Dolphin? I’m planning on going to Epcot in the morning and then picking up a car for a few days to go off site.

And will the email deal work at all Alamo locations?

[QUOTE=Val32;865927]I rented from Dollar once and HATED them!!!

:[/QUOTE]

So did we! We rented a car in January; the spedometre didn’t work, the muffler was loose and sounded like a tractor. When my husband checked it we found it was tied on by a wire! I do have to say they were good when we called and complained. They immediately directed us to their nearest outlet and had an upgrade waiting for us (although we discovered one of the outside mirrors was hanging by a thread:laugh:) But we sure weren’t impressed.

BTW - we did rent at the Dolphin once and had no problem at all.

Some of our more long term MB members may remember we had a horrendous experience with Dollar which resulted in us getting a $1200 pay out from them.
We have done Alamo once but that was from the airport location too. I often wonder if we would be better doing our car hire at the actual airport rather that pre booking from the UK. There seems to be more companies and more great deals available than we are subject to.

Hi! We have rented several times from Alamo at the Dolphin and it has always worked out great! Very easy to get in and out, and never a line at the counter. I highly recommend it if you are only using a car for part of your trip.:wub:

i have rented from Alamo but it was not dolphin. it was some were in disney. they picked me up in the bus took me to their place, and returned me when i took the car back… no problems:phone: