Has anyone seen a Kingdom Hearts Pin?

We are going to the World next week, and my sister would like one as a present…if there is such a pin?

What does it look like? I wil check our lanyards!

Hmm… If there is I have to buy one next time we go.

I was just there…and didn’t see any. If they did ever make one…it would be really really popular! I want one too! :slight_smile:

Sorry, no Kingdom Hearts pin in existance. Well, at least not an official Disney one.

They need to make one. I know I would buy it

OK… Newbie question… What’s a Kingdom Heart Pin? I know what Disney pins are, but never heard of this one.

Never mind… did a search and found out for myself. Sorry not a gamer. Never heard of the Kingdom Hearts Playstation Game.

lol. They also have Kingdom Hearts for the Gameboy advanced

I have not found any pins, but I do have 3 from the Kingdom Hearts Cards Collection: Booster Pack (Chain Of Memories) set. Here’s a site about them that sales them.
http://www.toysnjoys.com/kingdomheartscards.html
There at the bottom.

I have Tigger, A heartless and Kairi.

I am a bit confused on this subject. I have a Disney pin. It’s got the © Disney Pin on it and the mouse ear shaped stops on the pins. The pin is of a keyblade from Kingdom Hearts and the backboard says Kingdom Hearts as well as featuring artwork from the second game. Ironically enough, the pin was on sale with one of the lanyard keychains done in the heartless symbol from the game.

I’ve searched through the pin trading index and it’s definitely not there, but as I mentioned, the pin (and lanyard keychain as well) has the ©Disney Pin on it and looks like a legit pin.

Pictures of the pin:
User Media - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

Edit: Here’s a link to the lanyard key chain: Gaming | Everything Else | Pop Culture
The Hot Topic website still sells the lanyard but not the pin. The pin was in the store the last time I went shopping though.

And here is another picture found elsewhere that classifies this as a Disney pin: Pin Pics: Pin Groups