Has Anyone Seen Mickey Parts Drawer Pulls Recently?

Has anyone been to Disney recently, or is down there now that can check to see if these knobs are still sold in the DTD Kitchen store? Or does anyone have a set they want to sell by chance?

They are part of the “Mickey Parts” collection. They are ceramic drawer knobs. They’re sold in the Kitchen store in DTD (Mickey’s Pantry I believe it’s called… I always just call it the Kitchen store… lol). There’s a Mickey head silhouette, a Mickey glove, a Mickey shoe, and Mickey’s pants. Here’s what they look like.

Stacey Galt uploaded this image to

My sister bought a set last year for my nephews clothes closet, and the Mickey one just recently broke and she’s looking to replace it. They used to be all over Ebay, but now she can’t find them… so she’s getting nervous that they don’t sell them anymore. (Ofcourse, as soon as one breaks…) So I told her I’d ask my trusty MBer friends! :blush:

But has anyone seen them, or can anyone down there check for me?

If they do still have them in the store, do you think we can call the store and tell them that ours broke, and do you think they’d ship us new ones, like if we buy another set?

I bought them at DTD for my friend! It was just last December. She uses them to hang her landyards from in her Disney room! :cool:

I’m trying to think of the name of the shop . . . it was Mickey’s Pantry? Maybe you can google and get a number and call them directly?

Oh, I don’t know… we have the plates and cups from that set!

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;947087]I bought them at DTD for my friend! It was just last December. She uses them to hang her landyards from in her Disney room! :cool:

I’m trying to think of the name of the shop . . . it was Mickey’s Pantry? Maybe you can google and get a number and call them directly?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, my sister got them last August/September.
I hope I can find them! :smiley:

If it is still available you will be able to order through this number:

Walt Disney World merchandise mail order
Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

I have to say, considering it is early in the morning & I am not fully awake, the title of this thread TOTALLY threw me for a loop. I looked like this… :huh:

:laugh:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;947099]If it is still available you will be able to order through this number:

Walt Disney World merchandise mail order
Telephone: 407-363-6200
Fax: 407-352-6369
Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

[QUOTE=WishUponAStar;947100]I have to say, considering it is early in the morning & I am not fully awake, the title of this thread TOTALLY threw me for a loop. I looked like this… :huh:

:laugh:[/QUOTE]

Don’t worry, it’s 5:40PM now and the title got me too.:laugh:

You’re welcome!