Has anyone stayed at Bay Lake Tower yet?!

I would love to stay there, but we will be at OKW this December. I am excited to hear what everyone thinks of BLT and see some pics mousebuzzers have taken!

i think DVC mike was there…there was a live trip report.

http://www.mousebuzz.com/forum/trip-reports/51825-dvc-mike-live-blt.html

here it is.
wishy had pics in her TR from their tour before it opened.

We’ll be staying at BLt in December! Tinkfans is right though, DVCMike did the first live TR!! Where is he anyway? I think he owes us more info & pics. hehe

Oooo I feel like I have because of all the reports I’ve read and pictures Iv seen! I really wish there was a chance at staying there for me but that chance a LONG way off!

We’ll be there this October. Cant wait!!!

We will be checking in Saturday!!!

Tom Morrow…paging Mr. Tom Morrow. :laugh:

Hope I get there in time for the fireworks! I’ll need a tail wind or it will be close…

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;989447]Tom Morrow…paging Mr. Tom Morrow. :laugh:

Hope I get there in time for the fireworks! I’ll need a tail wind or it will be close…[/QUOTE]

Have a great time!!! hope you get that good tail wind!:laugh:

Ditto! :happy: :happy: :happy:

We’ll be there this weekend, Saturday-Monday!

It’s not the tail wind. It’s ground operations at the airports:ohmy:

“Good luck. We’re all counting on you.” (Dr. Rumack)

[QUOTE=Soundgod;989517]It’s not the tail wind. It’s ground operations at the airports:ohmy:

“Good luck. We’re all counting on you.” (Dr. Rumack)[/QUOTE]

That’s true. Last time into MCO got in 15 early then sat on ramp for 10 for a space to open.

“I speak jive…” (One of the few quotes that I can post here from that movie!)

[QUOTE=rlcarmichael;989551]
“I speak jive…” (One of the few quotes that I can post here from that movie!)[/QUOTE]

There’s been a little problem in the cockpit, and I was …
The Cockpit? What is it?
It’s the little room in the front of the plane where the pilots sit, but that’s not important right now.

Roger, Roger. What’s our vector, Victor?

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.

Johnny, how about some more coffee?
No thanks.

You got a letter from headquarters this morning.
What is it?
It’s a big building where generals meet, but that’s not important.

“Surely, you must be kidding!”
“I’m not kidding, and don’t call me Shirley!”

They don’t make movies like that anymore!!!

OMG, that brings back some ole times!!

Oh I’m jealous of everyone who gets to stay at BLT… from the few pictures I saw… it look amazing! Hopefully someday… Disney magic will fall upon me and I will have a chance to stay there! I hope everyone who stays there enjoys it and please share pictures! :slight_smile:

Going there in 2 months. Can’t wait

We just booked a spontaneous trip to celebrate the completion of my MBA. Tried for BLT, but they are booked so we are wait listed. We ended up at Saratoga Springs, but it will be okay by us since we are only doing a long weekend trip at the end of October. Our big trip is December 2010! Seems funny not actually booking hotel accommodations that we didn’t have to have finances for, although the finances come in when we joined the DVC. :blink:

Just got back and I’m VERY pleased with our add on there!

As some have noted, no locks on bathroom doors (sliders) may be an issue but wasn’t for me. Loved the shower in the master bedroom.

We had a great pool & lake view from the 14 floor. Made it to the Top of the World Lounge TWICE for fireworks…checked in Thursday at 9:50 and went straight up.