Has anyone stayed at every All Star resort?

I would like to get in touch with anyone who has actually stayed or visited each All-Star please. :happy:

I have stayed at all 3, plus Pop Century. Can I help? :happy:

I’ve stayed at Music & Movies.

I’ve stayed at all as well . . . MULTIPLE times over the last 4 years!

I did stay in All-Star Music two times and Now we just booked at All-Star Sports resorts!

Two out of three ain’t bad.
Never stayed at Movies.
There’s no real difference between them and Pop. Other than Pop having 4 story buildings and All Stars having 3 story buildings.
The three All Stars share buses most of the time, however, it is most likely that each will have its own MK bus.

I too have stayed at all 3 plus Pop!

I’ve stayed at music, movies, and POP!

Yep, all 3 plus Pop! Ask away!

MissDis, I am completely baffled as to why you are asking this question?!!? :huh: :tongue:

All but sports. I also wouldnt rush there I think its the loudest. Its like one big sports camp.

Mainly stay at ASMO, but have visited the other AS resorts just to check them out… Not much difference.

ASMu x3 but visited the others. Hey, this would be a good poll:laugh:

I have stayed at Music and Movies, but not Sports. If that is any help, let me know.

Yep I’ve stayed at all of them. What do you need to know?

I’ve stayed at all 3 a few times and Pop…

I have stayed at all of three as well as pop too. I do like movies the best.

ASMo & ASSp, but I have walked all 3 and photographed them.

As others have said… “what do you wnat to know?”

Hi kids…
Sorry it took me awhile to get back to the thread. Wow, there are so many of you who have hit all the Values! Yea, because I need some scoop.

I am looking for information for travel with a huge group with multiple rooms!

1. Music is much smaller, so does that make it easier to navigate?
  2. Do each of them have plenty of parking by each building, and is there easy access to each building from the parking lot?
  3. Do they each have multiple bus stops, and do any of them share buses?
  4. Do any of them have larger rooms than the others, not counting the suites?
  5. Is the food quality the same at each? Does one have more dining options?

and finally

1. I see Pop coming up on the forums as being very popular. Is there a reason why Pop would be preferable to the others?

1. Music is much smaller, so does that make it easier to navigate? Once you get the lay of the land, I think they are all easy.

2. Do each of them have plenty of parking by each building, and is there easy access to each building from the parking lot? YES, lots of parking!

3. Do they each have multiple bus stops, and do any of them share buses? Last I heard they all have their own bus, but I drive, so I do not know for sure.

4. Do any of them have larger rooms than the others, not counting the suites? I would say all the room sizes are the same.

5. Is the food quality the same at each? Does one have more dining options?
    Pop has the best food court-as in most variety. Breakfast is the same across the board. Sports is more stadium fare (hotdogs, etc) Movies and Music is the same, each have their own unique dessert (like tie die cheesecake at Pop)

6. I see Pop coming up on the forums as being very popular. Is there a reason why Pop would be preferable to the others? I think because it is the newest as in age. BUT Sports and Music were just newley refurbished so their rooms are pretty nice with new furniture and linens. If you are driving POP is way out there. That is why I prefer the All Stars to Pop when we go for our weekend trips

:happy::heart: