Sorry it took me awhile to get back to the thread. Wow, there are so many of you who have hit all the Values! Yea, because I need some scoop.
[U]I am looking for information for travel with a huge group with multiple rooms![/U]
- Music is much smaller, so does that make it easier to navigate?
- Do each of them have plenty of parking by each building, and is there easy access to each building from the parking lot?
- Do they each have multiple bus stops, and do any of them share buses?
- Do any of them have larger rooms than the others, not counting the suites?
- Is the food quality the same at each? Does one have more dining options?
- I see Pop coming up on the forums as being very popular. Is there a reason why Pop would be preferable to the others?