Haunted cariage ride

Hey, Has anybody done the Haunted cariage ride at disney Fort Wilderness last year? How was it and was it worth it?

ooooooo I am intrigued!!! I never knew this existed! :huh::blink::ohmy:

Ditto! :happy:

I never knew this existed either! Thats sooo exciting! :smiley: I want to know more!

Sounds to creepy for my. I am a big chicken:eek::eek::eek:

Sounds awesome! I didnt know it existed either!

I didn’t know anything about it either! It sounds interesting though!!

I was reading about it on allears it supposedly replaced the hay ride last year at the wilderness lodge campground. I have not been able to find anything else out about it except it stated that it was $60.00 for a cariage for 4 people. which is not a bad price considering it is disney.

Ok this is a old thread… but I was wondering if any one had did this and could tell us about it? :happy:

Thank you.

Please don’t take my word on this, but I believe it was not held last year.
As always, check and see what All Ears has to say and also possibly DisBoards, Mice Chat, or WDW Magic (enthusiast websites). Also, as we’re now inside 90 days, you could also directly contact 407-WDW-PLAY and see what they know.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1039809]Please don’t take my word on this, but I believe it was not held last year.
As always, check and see what All Ears has to say and also possibly DisBoards, Mice Chat, or WDW Magic (enthusiast websites). Also, as we’re now inside 90 days, you could also directly contact 407-WDW-PLAY and see what they know.[/QUOTE]

Thank You!

Maria, you’re welcome.
Sorry I didn’t have an exact answer though.

Hey Maria!

If you decide to do the ride, could you get back to us with your review?

Have a great trip!

I do know that the theme of the Haunted Carriage Ride is “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow”. This was added along with the Haunted Pirate Cruise that leaves from the Poly last year I believe for MNSSHP.

[QUOTE=belle920;1039973]Hey Maria!

If you decide to do the ride, could you get back to us with your review?

Have a great trip![/QUOTE]

I would love to give you a review…but what I read on Debs Unofficial WDW site is that this “Haunted Cariage Ride” is only done in October and we are planing on going in March/April.

I am disapointed and so is my son:sad, but it makes sense being October is when Halloween is :laugh:

Thank you :flowers: that is also what I read on Debs Unofficial WDW site today!

They did hold the carraige ride last year we had booked it, but then we had to cancel due to a change in plans. We have it booked this year and nothing is going to make me cancel it! It is done at Fort Wildreness and yes, it is based on the Legend of Sleepy Hallow, we are so excited!

HOW DO i BOOK THIS?

Same as you would a restaurant, resort, etc.

407-wdw-play