Haunted Carriage Ride

Is this worth the time & money? What happens besides riding in a buggy w/a storyteller?

Haunted Halloween Carriage Rides at
Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground

Reservations are now being taken 90 days in advance for “haunted” carriage rides through the woods of Fort Wilderness and along the shore of Bay Lake. During the 25-minute ride you will experience the “Legend of Sleepy Hollow” as told by your driver. Rides will be offered October 2 through November 1, and will depart every half hour between 7:30 and 10 p.m. from in front of Crockett’s Tavern at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. Each carriage holds up to four adults or two adults and three small children. Rides cost $60. Full payment is due at time of booking. Those using a wheelchair must be able to walk aboard unassisted. There is a 24-hour cancellation policy. Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the experience at the check-in location. Call 407-WDW-PLAY (939-7529) to book.

NOTE: No smoking is allowed. Trips may be cancelled due to inclement weather. Do not assume that a ride is cancelled until you hear it from the driver.

Not much from my understanding. We called about booking this and they described it as a recording telling the story in the carriage. The CM could not tell me if fireworks would be visible, she kinda said she didnt think so…anyway, the date we wanted was booked, and our alternate dates as well. So, oh, well. I’ve been wanting to do a carriage ride for awhile, thought this would be kinda extra cool…

I’m wondering about the ‘Haunted’ part.

If we ever make it for an October trip, I would definately book this. We love all things Halloween and I think the kids (and DH and I) would love it!

Hey Boss mouse I have been wondering the same thing also if is worth it or not. I have been trying to decide about it for some time.

High iv not done this trip but have been looking in to it.
here is some youtube footage.

YouTube - Sleepy Hollow Halloween Hayride - Walt Disney World

hope it helps