Haunted Halloween Carriage Ride @ FW

I may not have this in the right place, but I’m still on my mission to find new, unusual things for us to try on this trip to the World. I came across an article on AllEars about this Haunted Halloween Carriage ride at Ft. Wilderness~ Has anyone done this? Is it $60 for the whole family or per person? Is it worth it? I found some old posts from 2009 about it, but they didn’t have very much info. :sad:

I hope someone has a review on this…sounds like fun!

I am also interested in this…

There have been a few posts on this… most recent was 7/2010. Here is some helpful info:

Hi, I’m sure everyone has already seen this but this is what I found on the Disneyworld.com website. 25 minutes seems kind of short for that price if it’s $60… even for a group.

Haunted Carriage Ride

During this 25-minute narrated nighttime carriage ride through the woods of Disney’s Ft. Wilderness Resort, experience chilling sights and sounds inspired by the Legend of Sleepy Hollow. October 1 to 31, 2010, nightly from 7:30 to 10:30 p.m. For pricing and availability, please call (407) WDW-PLAY or (407) 939-7529.

You guys want a scary ride? Drive with my DW for 25 minutes.

I read on another board that it’s $60 per carriage. I wonder how many people fit in a carriage…:confused:

Also, someone commented on the thread from the other board that they didn’t want to give too much info about the haunted carriage ride 'cause it would “spoil it.” Now my curiosity is REALLY piqued about this! Sounds like lots of fun.

How much does she charge?:wink::wink:

[QUOTE=Tinker Mel;1045398]I read on another board that it’s $60 per carriage. I wonder how many people fit in a carriage…:confused:

Also, someone commented on the thread from the other board that they didn’t want to give too much info about the haunted carriage ride 'cause it would “spoil it.” Now my curiosity is REALLY piqued about this! Sounds like lots of fun.[/QUOTE]

That does sound interesting!!

It sounds cool, but its a lot of $$$$$. Not to mention effort. If ur not staying at the resort it would be a PITA

Wasn’t she a driver for Test Track?

Or my DH!! Like it’s white flag at Darlington!! :noo:

from what I found on AllEars, it’s only offered near Halloween (which rules us out since we’re 9/15-9-20), & a carriage fits 2 adults & 3 small children~ hmmm…how small I wonder? teens out? Also I haven’t seen a review from anyone who’s actually done it…:sad:

My sister and I did the hayride in '08 with my 8 year
old son at the time and her 8 year old daughter.
We loved it. Yes, kind of expensive but we are always
looking for something different to do @ Disney.
We did it in the beginning of Oct.and couldnt have
picked a better night, full moon, perfect setting.
I dont want to give it away but just keep in mind
the Legend of Sleepy Hollow story!!:wink:

Google “Disney Haunted Carriage Ride,” and some links to reports from other Disney boards will come up. I found a few that way - pictures and all. Spoiler alert, though!

We have it booked for our October trip and I cannot wait! $60 is a bit high, but it’s Disney, what can we say!