Haunted Mansion que?

Anybody know what type of interactive experience they are going to add?

I didn’t know anything was changing.

Little side comment. I have trouble seeing in low light,to the point of a few yrs ago I was feeling my way along the wall cause I couldn’t see when moving from one room to the other. (I usually have my DH with me.) So this trip as we went into the first room I had a little tiny flashlight pointed at the floor. I was told “no outside light”. I’m sure the people I step on might feel different about that. I mean it wasn’t a flood light, it gave a bit of light to 2 ft of floor.

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1052407]I didn’t know anything was changing.

Little side comment. I have trouble seeing in low light,to the point of a few yrs ago I was feeling my way along the wall cause I couldn’t see when moving from one room to the other. (I usually have my DH with me.) So this trip as we went into the first room I had a little tiny flashlight pointed at the floor. I was told “no outside light”. I’m sure the people I step on might feel different about that. I mean it wasn’t a flood light, it gave a bit of light to 2 ft of floor.[/QUOTE]

maybe there is some secret magic that they didnt want you to see!!:glare:i would have used it anyway.

The only interactive-ness Ive seen for the queue is during MNSSHP, though it would be nice if they did something a little similar year round!

I think I would be okay if they did do some changes with that que. It really is one of the more stressful ones. Talk about all the people who like to get in front, pushing and shoving when you are released out of the room towards the cars. This area is where I have gotten separated from family most frequently because of people liking to go first.

I once had a little interactiveness when a young male CM,whom I had bantered with on the way through, hid inside the HM ride and as we took the corner came out of the shadows! It near frightened me to death, and now, all these years later, I still feel nervous as we round the first corner.

They need to add a place to return those pesky hitchhiking ghost…I’ve been there enough I have a house full and it is getting a little annoying

:wink: :laugh:

I still think my question to the CM “Is this a DEAD END?” was pretty interactive.

(they dig cool guys like me.)

(dig - it’s a pun … get it? I Kill me hahahahaha oh Oh OH!!! I KILL ME - I did it again! hahahahahahahahahahhaha)

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;1052433]I still think my question to the CM “Is this a DEAD END?” was pretty interactive.

(they dig cool guys like me.)

(dig - it’s a pun … get it? I Kill me hahahahaha oh Oh OH!!! I KILL ME - I did it again! hahahahahahahahahahhaha)[/QUOTE]

Aw dig…shows your age too:laugh: but as always, made me lol:laugh:

Are these the interactive elements you meant?

Haunted Mansion news - Interactive queue elements and more enhancements now being added to the Haunted Mansion

That article says what they’re putting in now is similar or the same to what they were testing before. Here is the article about the previous tests:

Haunted Mansion news - Next-Gen queue testing at the Haunted Mansion

WARNING!!! That second article shamelessly spoils the solution to the game!!! :angry:

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;1052458]Are these the interactive elements you meant?

Haunted Mansion news - Interactive queue elements and more enhancements now being added to the Haunted Mansion

That article says what they’re putting in now is similar or the same to what they were testing before. Here is the article about the previous tests:

Haunted Mansion news - Next-Gen queue testing at the Haunted Mansion

WARNING!!! That second article shamelessly spoils the solution to the game!!! :angry:[/QUOTE]
Yes, those would be it, thanks.

No problem. :happy: I’m excited for them! It would be awesome if they could have a couple different options for the game or the solution so that it changed every so often.