Have a question about December 21, 2012

Has anyone noticed or heard that bookings for December 21 are way up? I work with a guy who has some Mayan in his family background and he and I have talked a few times about the “End of the World” scenario from the Mayan calendar. I have read reports that visitors to Mexico at and around that time are way up over previous years and wondered if WDW has noticed more than usual bookings this year. I mean if the world is going to end what better place to be. :cheshire:

Toooooo deep a topic to even spend time on.:laugh:

We’re going before then so we can get one last trip in.

Hmmm…should I borrow all of my 2013 DVC points and use them up - just in case??? :laugh:

yup, going before so that we can have one last hoorrah.

:closedeye

I’m putting the Mayan Calendar up there with the Y2K :laugh:. If it does happen I figure we all have to go sometime right. Although it would be nice to go while at a place I loved. Maybe someplace like WDW :heart::happy:

funny, my son just mentioned 12/21 last night and I said “it better not happen because I want to be in Disney World in January!”

We were in Hawaii the last time the world ended…too bad - Hawaii would have been a nice place to ascend from… sort of like leaving paradise for Paradise…

Harking back to my Anglican Church School days - we were taught that we were not suppose to try to predict the end of the world…and that’s all I’m going to say on the matter…EXCEPT there’s no way I’m going anywhere 4 days before Christmas.

The end of the world as we know it? I feel fine.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I knew I could count on you:happy:

Well it could be 25 or 6 to 4 and waiting for the break up day. :laugh:

honestly, i would expect dec 21 to be higher than the normal dec 21…Its the Friday when schools get out for Christmas vacation and most get out at lunch or so…so, I would imagine Dec 21 would be a prime arrival day for those starting their WDW Christmas vacation.

Look for end of the world 2 for 1 specials at Mexico’s tequila bar on 12/21!!!

I wish everyone would hurry up and ascend already, make enough room for us sinners, cause I’d rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints…

-Harry

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1120672]I wish everyone would hurry up and ascend already, make enough room for us sinners, cause I’d rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints…

-Harry[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well you seem to have blown the concept that is the title:laugh:
Assuming you are nowhere near young.

Well … We are going to be there during that date … Soooooo …
If we go … We’ll go out with a smile on our face !!!

Ha! I was just about to say I bet there is some sort of extra parade that night, maybe a little extra kick on the fireworks show and EMH for all! :laugh:

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1120693]Yeah, well you seem to have blown the concept that is the title:laugh:
Assuming you are nowhere near young.[/QUOTE]

I am very young…well young at heart anyhow…:cool:

[QUOTE=GrumpyDad;1120672]I wish everyone would hurry up and ascend already, make enough room for us sinners, cause I’d rather laugh with the sinners then cry with the saints…

-Harry[/QUOTE]

…cause sinners are much more fun!:cool: