Disney Parks Blog Weekly Recap Disney Parks Blog
This week, Disney Cruise Line unveiled details about the Disney Dream. The news included information about the first-ever water coaster aboard a cruise ship. If you missed it, check out the “virtual ride” video:
We also launched our first video from “Tiana’s Showboat Jubilee!” at Walt Disney World. If you missed it, here’s video of Tiana’s arrival and the party:
There were also other important announcements and several fun Halloween posts. Here’s the list:
– Mobile Magic – First Disney Parks Mobile App Details, Screen Shots Unveiled Mobile Magic is bringing attraction wait times, FASTPASS return times, extensive information on character locations and more for Walt Disney World and Disneyland theme parks to your Verizon Wireless phone.
– Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland — The attraction is available from late September through early January. If you haven’t experienced it, check out the video in the post.
– Halloween Costumes At Disney’s Magic Kingdom Park — Your unique costumes at Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party grabbed our attention and we’re sharing images.
– Bats Are Special, Not Spooky — The Disney’s Animal Programs and Environmental Initiatives team really gets into the Halloween spirit each year.
– A Disney Family Thanksgiving Feast — “A Disney Family Thanksgiving Feast” at the Grand Ballroom in the Disneyland Hotel offers a delectable meal with a hearty helping of Disney fantasy mixed in.
– 180-Day Booking Window Begins at Walt Disney World — We’re adjusting to a 180-day booking window for dining, recreation and tour offerings at Walt Disney World.
– Your Favorite Attraction at Disneyland Park — we asked the fans of the Disneyland Facebook fan page, “What is your favorite attraction at Disneyland Park?”