Have you ever felt like

You are NOT going to make it to vacation before you just blow:eek:???:pinch: I am sooooo tired and burnt out, I am a total crab!! I need a vacation sooooooooooooo bad I cannot take it anymore!! I have not had any real time off since last June!! It feels like I am NEVER going to get to our vacation!!

Sorry:blink: needed to VENT!!! Any suggestions on how to get through???

We like to watch past vacation videos to get us through…I hope it comes fast for you.

I’ll try that thanks!! I hope it comes fast too!:blush:

I feel like that every time…I feel like that now as a matter of fact. :laugh:

I DVR all the Travel Channel Disney shows and watch them. I also still love the older Disney planning video (remember Erin and lazy Dave?)

That stuff always helps.

[QUOTE=roxie;957527]I feel like that every time…I feel like that now as a matter of fact. :laugh:

I DVR all the Travel Channel Disney shows and watch them. I also still love the older Disney planning video (remember Erin and lazy Dave?)

That stuff always helps.[/QUOTE]

I love Erin and lazy Dave and that kid, what was his name?

Do you have any photo albums or scrapbooks of your past trips?

Yes. I count down to vacations!!! School is terrible… vacation time is the only thing I have to look forward to. It’s what gets me through the year!

I usually plan compulsively.

That is why we have MOUSEBUZZ

Trip Reports! I love reading everyone’s trip reports, because they open up the world for me, seeing things I still haven’t seen in my 7 trips. Then I start a “things to see” list, that I continue to add on until my trip arrives.

First off, you’re only 20 days away from your Cruise/Disney vacation. That’s no time at all! Think of that every day and it will make you happy. :happy:

To get your Disney fix, go to YouTube for awesome videos from the parks and DCL!!! That should get you in the mood! Also check out Live365.com for music from Disney films/parks, etc.

Go over your plans over and over! Make your packing check lists. Start packing! Make sure you have everything you are going to need.

I find the best way to cope is watch old Disney Videos and to come here and read TR’s and chat with other MB’s

Great ideas!!! TRs, youtube, travel channel!!! I am gonna do it all!! I know I should not complain, I am only 20 days out but it feels like an eternity!!!:redface:

wow! 20 more days! You should be jumping for joy! I suggest you focus on your trip and the plans you have made. 20 days will be gone before you know it.

You know, I am really. I just have soo much to do between now and then it seems impossible!:pinch: It’ll probably make it go faster but right now it is just overwhelming!!!:blink:

Relaxxxxxx… breeeeeeathe… :happy: In just a few weeks you will be in your favorite place.

It is hard to relax when you have so much to do before your trip. I am a bit ready but have lots to do. I am leaving in just a few days and feel like I have done nothing.

totally! I am feeling like that and I don’t leave for WDW until March next year!!! It is so frustrating!!!:pinch::crying:

I know the feeling that is why I am on here so much it is a stress outlet…stress at work stress at home no escape…awwwww…Oct. can not get here fast enough…wife doesn’t know how we are going to afford Disney this year I am like how can we not…I need a break and a kit kat won’t cover it…LOL

I can relate to this thread. We leave in 32 days and I am so busy until then, I feel like I don’t have the time to actually get ready for this vacation. I feel like I am going to be throwing things in my suitcase as I am walking out of the door. May has been and still is a BUSY month for us!

I feel the same way and I have 123 days. I love to come to MB and read TR new and old. I also like to go to Allears and read reviews and menus. My desk at work is COVERED with pics of past trips. 18 days left for ya and soon you will be there. I personally like the wait because once we get to Disney it goes SO FAST and then BAM! Its over.