Have you ever returned to your room late at night to find

… APPLIANCE DIRECT commercials on repeat???

YouTube - Appliance Direct! (Wakkie Nu Nu)

These low-budget commercials crack me up every time! Baloo and I came back to our room after EMH one night to find these commercials playing on a looooong streak and then repeating… and we left them on. :laugh:

“Appliance Direct … I LOVE APPLIANCES!!!”

(I hope others find this as amusing as I do. Otherwise this goes up for Lamest MB Post Ever Award. :laugh:)

OMG, we’ve been watching those commericals for years. LOVE 'EM! I used to love “Family Auto Mart” even more but I haven’t seen those in a couple years.

YouTube - Family Auto Mart

This one??? omg… this definitely beats Appliance Direct!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cleetus, Cleety, Poot, Pooty, and Chubbles?? :blink::laugh:

We must either be missing something, or we’re just not watching local stations in Orlando.
We pretty much only watch cable stations these days.

WE love Appliance Direct too, it is the one where sometimes the daughter appears too?? they are always on a Sunday morning for everrrrr! good fun though!

[QUOTE=PrincessJill;946808]YouTube - Family Auto Mart

This one??? omg… this definitely beats Appliance Direct!!! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Cleetus, Cleety, Poot, Pooty, and Chubbles?? :blink::laugh:[/QUOTE]

LOVE THE CARTWHEELS!!!:ohmy:

Its truly WHACKY NU NU

My DW and I makes jokes about this all the time. It used to be that we could always find a channel with the Appliance Direct commercials while we were staying at WDW. So much so, my DW would ultimately get angry about my leaving them on all the time. I haven’t seen any the past couple of visits so I thought they must be scaling back. We still go into the routines back in Indiana now and then just to make us feel we are back at WDW…Remember, never open on Sunday…Appliance Direct…I LOVE APPLIANCES!!!