Have you seen this yet?

Ooooh, I am a little bit excited.

though this looks much like that midway thingy at AK, this might be really cute, unlike the thingy at AK :wink:

All in the Details: Meet the Gang at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog

Could be cute. We’re past waiting in line to meet characters but would gladly have welcomed another air conditioned non-princess character meet 10 years ago.

yes of course, we have never been into character autographs and pictures. I actually thought it’s a midway-games type thing.

Maybe I should read instead of just looking at pictures before posting stuff, heehee

[QUOTE=Dopey;1118855]Ooooh, I am a little bit excited.

though this looks much like that midway thingy at AK, this might be really cute, unlike the thingy at AK :wink:

All in the Details: Meet the Gang at Pete’s Silly Sideshow in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog[/QUOTE]

We still wait in line for certain characters and pictures with them…thanks for posting this information…:mickey:

[QUOTE=Dopey;1118864]yes of course, we have never been into character autographs and pictures. I actually thought it’s a midway-games type thing.

Maybe I should read instead of just looking at pictures before posting stuff, heehee[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh: Pictures usually work for me too.

We were never big on characters either but we usually did one character meal and then anyone we stumbled upon with little to no wait. I think it helps we have a boy but maybe I’m very wrong with my generalizations.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1118873]:laugh::laugh: Pictures usually work for me too.

We were never big on characters either but we usually did one character meal and then anyone we stumbled upon with little to no wait. I think it helps we have a boy but maybe I’m very wrong with my generalizations.[/QUOTE]

—you could have a 25 year old Disney Princess who still loves pictures with the characters----:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: She cracks me up!!! I can’t wait for her to have kids of her own to take!! She will be in heaven when she can hunt down all the characters all over again!!!

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1118873]:laugh::laugh: Pictures usually work for me too.

We were never big on characters either but we usually did one character meal and then anyone we stumbled upon with little to no wait. I think it helps we have a boy but maybe I’m very wrong with my generalizations.[/QUOTE]

Yes exactly, we love doing the CP and of course we really loved the breakfast at 1900 Park Fare. OMG, that was fun with different characters but I still did not feel the need to pose for pictures with any of them, lol

Ugh, I think that would be painful for me but I know a lot of people have fun with it so I understand. She will have fun when she has her own kids.

Me either. We’ve done a lot of character meals but I don’t need any pictures with the characters. However, it’s been fun watching Nate grow each year through character pictures.

Interesting… I can’t tell if it is more of an experience than a regular character greet?