Having issues

Trying to book my DDP ressies and I am not having any luck. It’s getting very frustrating. How does everyone make their ADR’s if you are on the DDP? Any tips would be very much appreciated :slight_smile:

Just keep trying also maybe try some that you have not done before

Are you online or calling? I tried for 2 weeks to get one specific ADR online. I could never get it to tell me if there was any times available. Finally one morning, I saw the time come up, but could not get it to let me register, so I called immediately. I did notice that after about 10 am EST, I could not get through on the computer… And I was checking all hours…

Since they just released free dining information, I am sure that the internet will be clogged. I would call for sure because they can check, you speak to a live person, and there are more available times for them to check. For instance they can check from 8 am until 9pm where the internet just checks the hour before and after your time.

Good luck, I know it is frustrating…

I always do it on the phone but I do check on the internet for availability at the same time I am calling. I am just old fashion I guess I prefer to talk to a person on the phone to do such things.

ADR’s when on the dining plan are the same and without DDP… We prefer online because it is faster, easier, and more within our control. :laugh:

For our last trip, I made ADR’s online and over the phone. When we went to use them, the one I got online was not in their system, so I now don’t trust the online system, and will probably use the phone from now on.

That is the reason why I always use the phone I do not trust automated systems yet. Have to deal with way to many at work to trust them.

Same thing happened to me! It’s just so much easier to sit on the phone and hear a person putting in your information and giving you a confirmation number. So much more comforting!

Well this is what I have.

First evening: Dinner @ Kona Cafe (I love this place)

Second evening: Mickey’s Backyard Bar B Q (never done this) I know this will require two table credits

Third day lunch @ Sci-Fi (I have never ate here either)

Fourth day we will go off property to eat @ Joe’s Crab Shack b/c its so yummy!

I was wanting Donald’s Safari Breakfast but they had NO openings the entire length of our stay. I am satisfied with my choices though, what’s your opinions??

I think your plans look good, especially for a last minute trip.

[QUOTE=babets;1030815]Well this is what I have.

First evening: Dinner @ Kona Cafe (I love this place)

Second evening: Mickey’s Backyard Bar B Q (never done this) I know this will require two table credits

Third day lunch @ Sci-Fi (I have never ate here either)

Fourth day we will go off property to eat @ Joe’s Crab Shack b/c its so yummy!

I was wanting Donald’s Safari Breakfast but they had NO openings the entire length of our stay. I am satisfied with my choices though, what’s your opinions??[/QUOTE]

Everything looks awesome just keep checking on-line ADR for Donalds Breakfast. People cancel all the time.

Have Fun!

Lisa

i called to add two adrs. i had booked two online when i called i asked the cm to check it was not on their system . luckily they had both of them open.

I perfer to call but we booked our meal in Feb for our Aug trip so we didn’t have any problems. just keep calling