Having second thoughts

Ok, now that I am under the right forum…

I have booked Mickey’s Backyard Bar B Que and after reading the reviews on All Ears, I was wondering if this is really worth 2 credits on the DDP? What do you think??? :blink:

My kids enjoyed it, they were 5 and 7 at the time, but it is one of those things that we have done once and probably will never do again!!:laugh:

:laugh:I have to say no. I haven’t ever been and don’t think I will do it simply because it’s a bit to expensive (money or credit-wise) to me. I had it booked once and cancelled. I just can’t deem it worth it for some reason. If it’s free DDP, then I would do it…free is me.

Thanks Dana, I think I will call and just see if they have had any cancellations for the Hoop Dee Doo.

We did it once and that was enough. The food was good and there was lots of it but we really didn’t enjoy the rest of it. Our son didn’t want to dance with the characters and it was just too hot to hang around. I’m glad we did it once but we enjoy HDD so much more.

My 2 oldest really enjoyed the BBQ, the food was plentiful, was pretty good, they enjoyed the dancing and music too. They were 4 and 6 and the time and for kids that age I think it is better than the HDD

Well we went last year had some bad luck happen well I sort of accidentally reformated the memory card on the camera. (I was able to restore it all once back home thanks to my bf that is an IT director.) the food was ok nothing special girls did not really want to get involved with the characters was to crowded. would not worry about it again. HDD I would try most likely just as good for 1 credit.

Why not do it? Isn’t vacation about doing something different? I can’t remember how many times I’ve read people ignoring the bad reviews and finding a wonderful time.

I think if you have kids it will be fun.

[QUOTE=bribren;1032754]Why not do it? Isn’t vacation about doing something different? I can’t remember how many times I’ve read people ignoring the bad reviews and finding a wonderful time.

I think if you have kids it will be fun.[/QUOTE]

Good point.

[QUOTE=bribren;1032754]Why not do it? Isn’t vacation about doing something different? I can’t remember how many times I’ve read people ignoring the bad reviews and finding a wonderful time.

I think if you have kids it will be fun.[/QUOTE]

DITTO! That’s really our attitude this time~ I was thrilled that after 3 years of trying I FINALLY got MBYBBQ & even though the reviews are mixed, we’re all about trying new things every year so we’re gonna give it a shot. If it turns out not-so-great, well we were still all together as a family & learned something for the next trip!:wub: