Hawaai info

I know the DVC site is scheduled to open in 2010 …I would like to combine a disney cruise with a stay at the new resort any info leaked out yet about ship itineraries …and news on the hawaai site

I thought it doesn’t open until sometime in 2011, and there has been no indication that Disney Cruise Lines will go to Hawaii.

I’m looking forward to trying out Ko Olina eventually!

ya you are right…2011…but i have heard that there is some plans for the new ships to possibly be planning hawaai destinations but only time will tell…we shall see…the only thing is how do you combine both…

just a quick note if you are talking about the polynesian island in the middle of the pacific ocean. it is spelled, Hawaii. just a fyi.

Ackshually, it’s called Hawai’i… :pirate:

i give up I will go with OAHU

Oh lordy, I never spellcheck so hopefully 1/2 my posts aren’t read otherwise I have no idea what buttons my fingers may have hit on the keyboard:blush:

btw if you were referring to note instead of not, note has an E at the end. See how easy it is for ANYONE to mis-type their intention.

just a quick not if you are talking about the polynesian island in the middle of the pacific ocean. it is spelled, Hawaii. just a fyi.

what’s spellcheck…sounds mousey to me

It’s fer us lousey spellers who cain’t type rite wen we no wat were talkin bout:laugh:

here, here old chap…is that the queens english…right o

Sorry i forgot the 'okina. i should know better. i have 2 of them in my last name.

All I know for sure, with or without spell check, it’s a LONG flight! :laugh:

With 2 new ships anything is possible.

Right now, the best bet would be NLC Pride of America. Island hop from Honolulu.

hehe…good catch!:cool:

sigh I miss Hawai’i:crying:

And it speaks very highly of you, too. :wub: