Headed to Disneyland Paris!

Our DD9 is traveling with her studio to London to dance while the Olympics are going on, and we are adding a short trip to Paris onto the end of our trip. We plan to spend one day at DLP.

Does anyone have any tips for can’t-miss attractions or foods? We want to try and make the most of our one day there.

Thanks!

I have been there before, but I can’t really remember anything that really stood out… With the exception of making sure you go into the tunnels under their castle and stay long enough to see Malificent breathe fire.

Also, if you plan to take the train from Paris to DLP make sure you purchase the right ticket so you can exit the train station. It was an unmanned train station and our tickets wouldn’t let us exit because we must not have purchased the correct ticket. So we ended up following some other Americans who were having the same problem as us and we were able to exit through the wheelchair / stroller exit.

I have done some research recently because I am planning to go to DLP next Tuesday on my own for the day and I found that you need to make sure your train ticket is one that goes to zones 1-5.

If anything stands out as must see after I am there on Tuesday I will let you know.

Can’t help with DLP as shamefully we’ve never been- but any help with London or Paris just holler. I live in England as you probably know and my DD lived in France for some time (incl Paris) anything you need just ask. Happy to help, or PM me if you wish.

Dixie, you may be my new best friend! Can you email me offline?

paul_rebecca_jones@yahoo.com

[QUOTE=bransworld;1106641]I have been there before, but I can’t really remember anything that really stood out… With the exception of making sure you go into the tunnels under their castle and stay long enough to see Malificent breathe fire.

Also, if you plan to take the train from Paris to DLP make sure you purchase the right ticket so you can exit the train station. It was an unmanned train station and our tickets wouldn’t let us exit because we must not have purchased the correct ticket. So we ended up following some other Americans who were having the same problem as us and we were able to exit through the wheelchair / stroller exit.

I have done some research recently because I am planning to go to DLP next Tuesday on my own for the day and I found that you need to make sure your train ticket is one that goes to zones 1-5.

If anything stands out as must see after I am there on Tuesday I will let you know.[/QUOTE]

Thanks Brandon! I look forward to hearing from you!

The tunnels sound really cool. And yes, we are taking the train, so that tip is really helpful.

[QUOTE=b1wife;1106649]Dixie, you may be my new best friend! Can you email me offline?

paul_rebecca_jones@yahoo.com[/QUOTE]

E-mail sent Rebecca :happy: