Health and wellness center behind Epcot

OK is this true? when are they building it? and how do I apply? … I also work with someone who is majorly interested. she is a ER nurse so she will be perfect I have done Occ health and workers comp for 15 years I can so do this. details please If i can’t work with mickey mickey: I can help make sure he and of course everyone else is healthy. can you ::laugh: :laugh: : imagine i might get to put a bandaide on stitch …

Yes, this is true. They made an official annoucement about it last month. There is an article on allearsnet.com

News From Around the World

That is really really neat, I’m glad Disney is going to provide something like that for their CMs.

THANK YOU I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW i APPLY… I LOVE YOUR GRADUATION EARS IN YOUR PICTURE:

I would start by going to Disneycareers.com

Thankyou!! You receive a pair of graduation ears at the graduation party at the end of your college program.

IS THERE ANY KIND OF PROGRAM ?? JUST WANT TO NOW SO I CAN ARRANGE TO GO DOWN AT THE END OF dd TIME THERE.

They don’t usually have a ceremony. It is a big cookout type party for the graduates. Each grad only gets a ticket for themselves.

THAT IS OK I JUST DIDNT WANT TO NOT KNOW ABOUT IT UNTIL TOO LATE