Hello all

[SIZE=“2”]Hello all! I have been MIA for a little while. Busy with kids, work and life but excited to be back and see what I have been missing.

I woke up today and decided I need a vacation. Work has me going crazy so after a few phone calls to WDW my DH and I are all booked for May 11th ~ May 16th. We will be there celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary at POP WITHOUT KIDS:wub::wub::wub: Soooo I thought about all this today so I was lucky enough to get the following ADR’s ~ BTW, I got a free quick counter service pin code in the mail 2 weeks ago which I threw away but I was lucky enough to have it attached to my house hold. So I upgraded to 1 table service because DH hasnt been to WDW since 2005.

for some reason I let him talk me into park hoppers…:glare:

May 11th Check in
May 12th Anniversary. We are going to relax this day. Do shopping at DTD, rent a pontoon boat and go crusing around, Rent the sea racers for a few hours. Explore resorts and Hoop Dee Do musical review catagory 1 at 9:30 for beer and chicken. First for both of us
May13th ~Ohanas dinner first for him:wub:
May 14th ~WCC dinner first for him and cant wait till he has to ride the pony stick around that place:laugh:
May 15~ Cape May for dinner. First time with the crab legs:pinch:
May16th~ Pack it all up and come home:frown: BUT get ready for the next Disney adventure later in the year:heart:

Well thats about it… Now I have to get on SWA and book out flights tonight[/SIZE]

[QUOTE=tinkerbelle24;1028888][SIZE=“2”]Hello all! I have been MIA for a little while. Busy with kids, work and life but excited to be back and see what I have been missing.

I woke up today and decided I need a vacation. Work has me going crazy so after a few phone calls to WDW my DH and I are all booked for May 11th ~ May 16th. We will be there celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary at POP WITHOUT KIDS:wub::wub::wub: Soooo I thought about all this today so I was lucky enough to get the following ADR’s ~ BTW, I got a free quick counter service pin code in the mail 2 weeks ago which I threw away but I was lucky enough to have it attached to my house hold. So I upgraded to 1 table service because DH hasnt been to WDW since 2005.

for some reason I let him talk me into park hoppers…:glare:

May 11th Check in
May 12th Anniversary. We are going to relax this day. Do shopping at DTD, rent a pontoon boat and go crusing around, Rent the sea racers for a few hours. Explore resorts and Hoop Dee Do musical review catagory 1 at 9:30 for beer and chicken. First for both of us
May13th ~Ohanas dinner first for him:wub:
May 14th ~WCC dinner first for him and cant wait till he has to ride the pony stick around that place:laugh:
May 15~ Cape May for dinner. First time with the crab legs:pinch:
May16th~ Pack it all up and come home:frown: BUT get ready for the next Disney adventure later in the year:heart:

Well thats about it… Now I have to get on SWA and book out flights tonight[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

So, is this good news, “wink” “wink”!!!

Good for you! I can only dream of a kid free trip…someday :happy:
Have lots of fun~

Well…Its a start… One more honest try:heart: I took your advise :happy:

[QUOTE=tinker2222;1028892]Good for you! I can only dream of a kid free trip…someday :happy:
Have lots of fun~[/QUOTE]

Thanks!! I feel sooo bad. My little Disney buddy is having a hard time with this but she doesnt understand her bday is a few months later:laugh:

Way to go Kate !!! We might see you guys out there in May!!!

Good for you!!! Go for it! Wish I was going in May.

HeyWall…its been a while. Maybe we will see ya around. Ill be the one without the screaming,tired kids…

You are going to have such an amazing time! Congrats on 9 years and being able to get away from the kids!

Was wondering where you had vanished to…sounds like a great trip. Enjoy!!

That is AWESOME!! I hope you have a wonderful trip.

We will be there around the same time…let’s hope for low crowds and great weather!!!

ENJOY!!!

Thanks all! Im going to have my fingers crossed for low crowds and great weather.

You are going at a great time. It will be perfect weather and low crowds,unless all these discounts bring them in. Have fun. That is my all time favorite time to go. :heart::wub:

Yeah … Don’t worry about the crowds. This is our third trip in May and it’s always been nice. A few showers here and there but nothing that will make problems.

Sounds good. I usually go for Memorial Day week every year but the crowds are usually heavy then. I just hope it isnt so hot that I will melt. I may have to dig out the WDW water bottle fans.

I think it will be a wonderful time to go without the kids. At night it is really pleasant to just sit under the Disney skies and chill with each other:wub::wub::heart::heart: Maybe he will see Disney in a whole new way. Have fun! I wish I had that chance to go that long without the kids with my DH. An over night is all I can get, maybe.

We went a few years back without the kids and had a fantastic time. I think all parents need to go at least once by themselves, it’s quite a difference experience. Have an AWESOME time!

Thanks everyone. We are going to have a blast. He hasnt been since 2005 so there has been alot that has changed. He has no clue but Im going to reserve a fishing excersion for us on May12th (if one is avail) I called today to rent a pontoon just to cruise around in and for the price I figure just do the excursion.
He is really excited but Im just nervous because I havent even looked at the park hours. I just woke up a few days ago and decided we needed to get away :laugh: