Hello everyone~ Im back with some questions

Hi all! I have been MIA for a while busy busy busy but now Im back and more excited than ever to book our next trip. My DH and oldest DD are going to be joining Madison and myself next Oct for 11 nights in WDW.

I was wondering some questions. DOes anyone know if WDW will be offering free DDP 2010?

Does anyone have a link to a pontoon rental for fishing? We were looking a private rental for DH to go fishing. This is the only way he will go with us:laugh:

Thanks all and cant wait to jump back in the action:heart:

Marina with Watercrafts Rental | Walt Disney World Resort

Don’t know if this will help or not.

We were wondering where you were!!!

Glad to have you back! :happy:

[QUOTE=LittleMissMagic;1008235]We were wondering where you were!!!

Glad to have you back! :happy:[/QUOTE]
Its been crazy around here. I left my job after 5 years and finally decided to join another firm. Girl scouts and kids caused me to put my Disney habit on hold but now I’m back and ready to plan.

I don’t think anyone here can answer your discount question, your dates are just too far out. I think people are still waiting on spring and summer discounts to come out.

There was a thread on here last week that WDW might be offering fewer discounts the second half of next year. I think they are thinking that travel will start picking up and Disney won’t need so many discounts to get people in the rooms. Only time will tell.

Do you still have DVC points you can use?

Welcome back! Happy planning! :happy:

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1008280]I don’t think anyone here can answer your discount question, your dates are just too far out. I think people are still waiting on spring and summer discounts to come out.

There was a thread on here last week that WDW might be offering fewer discounts the second half of next year. I think they are thinking that travel will start picking up and Disney won’t need so many discounts to get people in the rooms. Only time will tell.

Do you still have DVC points you can use?[/QUOTE]

I hope that the free DDP code comes out. While there in Sept we were offered a bounce back that I should have booked then. As for the DVC points its not enough for a full stay. I have 1 contract worth 12 pts. Our girl scout leader wants to buy them so I may go that way.

Iger: Disney will dial back on park discounts in latter part of 2010 | TheDailyDisney.com from OrlandoSentinel.com

I didn’t even know DVC sold 12 point contracts.

I would imagine you’ll have to wait a few months before any fall discounts are released. Once you see July/August discounts offered any fall discounts will be right around the corner.

[QUOTE=DisneyTeacher;1008295]I didn’t even know DVC sold 12 point contracts.

I would imagine you’ll have to wait a few months before any fall discounts are released. Once you see July/August discounts offered any fall discounts will be right around the corner.[/QUOTE]
I have no idea how they did it. My Rep at first sold me 100 points but in order to get the promos at that time i needed 160 in points so for some reason she tried to get me previous years points and I ended up with 100 pt contract 48 pt and 12 pt contract.
I’m just going to hope free Department comes out again.

Can’t wait to hear about your plans!