Hello from the world!

Hello everyone! The trip is already 100% better that last year. Even with the sore throat i have. Hopefully it will go away after the cold medicines i have purchased.

The parks have been pretty crowded so far. Hopefully the crowds go away some.

Today was supposed to be our day off but we are instead going to Animal Kingdom because today is the 10 Year Anniversary of the opening. So we thought it might be cool to be there today.

Talk to you all soon!

Glad to hear from you Brandon. Have a great day celebrating AK Bday!!

Hello Brandon! so glad to hear you’re having a wonderful time and how lucky are you to be at AK for the anniversary day- wow let us all know how that went wont you?
I hope your throat recovers mighty quick but I am sure you wont let it spoil your Disney days!

Have fun Brandon. We should be down there early Sunday afternoon if things go right.

Have fun! Thanks for checking in!

Hey Brandon, I wonder if you’re going to meet up with chastmaster and cubby

Lots of pics of the resort - take a lot of pics! I get a shot at OKW in 2 weeks.

Glad to hear you are having a great time!!! Really looking forward to your trip report.

Hey Brandon. I am glad things are going so good for you there. I don’t like hearing that the crowds are large because we will be there in a week. Anyway,we will be there at DISNEY and thats all that counts. How a great trip and can’t wait to here your trip report.

HI BRANDON!!!

I am so glad you are having a great time! I can’t wait to hear all about it!

Lisa

LUCKY, LUCKY, LUCKY YOU!!!

Give the TOL a hug for me, and sing it Happy Birthday too!

I hope you are having an AWESOME time!! Take lots of pics and be sure to share PLEASE!!!

Already looking forward to the TR and lots of pics!! Have a magical time and tell Tinkerbell I said “HI!” :blush:

Thanks for checking in!!
We all certainly hope your throat feels better soon. Disney World is fabulous no matter what, but it is certainly easier to enjoy when you feel your best!
Let us know how the birthday celebration at AK goes!

Great to hear from ya! I hope you have a blast and take a zillion pics!!!

It’s great to hear from you, Brandon! Have a great time and we can’t wait to read your TR when you get back!

So glad your trip is better this time. I remember how dissapointed you were last year.
Can’t wait to hear all about it!

hey! Have a great time!!

Hey Brandon, so glad to hear you’re having a great time. So nice to hear directly from the world.:smile:

Have a great time and we’ll be waiting for the TR.

Brandon – glad you’re having fun! Are you collecting more and more recipes for us? Haha… LOL!