Hello I'm new

I stumbled on this forum while planning our next trip to the world and am happy that I did. We are a North Florida family and we usually go 3 to 4 times a year. Our next trip is In Novemeber for my daughter’s 19th birthday. We stay on site and are working our way thru the deluxes and the mods.
Happy to be joining the crew!
:pirate:

thanks

Captain Bax

Welcome captain. There’s a great family here that will offer a lot of really good info, even to the most seasoned vets. So glad you joined us and can’t wait to hear about some of your experiences.

Welcome Aboard, Cap’n.

Welcome! You’ll love it here!

Welcome to Mousebuzz! That’s way cool that you’re working your way through so many great resorts on site! LUCKY YOU! What’s been your favorite?

Welcome to MouseBuzz!!!

Thank you everyone for the welcome!
So far we’ve stayed at Wilderness Lodge, Kidani Village, Port Orleans French Quarter, and we will be staying at Cornonado springs this November. As a family of 4 with 2 teenagers I would have to say we liked Kidani Village for the room size of the villas. But for true asthetics we would vote more for Wilderness Lodge. If you dont have children and simply going as a couple so far the French Quarter is the coziest.
As for the non-disney properties we stayed at the old Grovesnor (now Wyndham) several times in the way distant past and always found that a nice place also.

thanks
Captain Bax

Welcome to MB! Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to MB, from another North FLorida Fan:mickey:

Welcome to MB!

Welcome to Mousebuzz!

Welcome to MB!

[QUOTE=Captain Bax;1092104]Thank you everyone for the welcome!
So far we’ve stayed at Wilderness Lodge, Kidani Village, Port Orleans French Quarter, and we will be staying at Cornonado springs this November. As a family of 4 with 2 teenagers I would have to say we liked Kidani Village for the room size of the villas. But for true asthetics we would vote more for Wilderness Lodge. If you dont have children and simply going as a couple so far the French Quarter is the coziest.
As for the non-disney properties we stayed at the old Grovesnor (now Wyndham) several times in the way distant past and always found that a nice place also.

thanks
Captain Bax[/QUOTE]

I will never forget the first time I walked into WL. It wasn’t long after it opened and I was overwhelmed but how majestic it looked. Last time we went it was just DH and I and we did POFQ I love that resort because of it’s size and closeness to downtown Disney. So I’m thinking we will try to get into there next time since we have to young children.

I look forward to hearing how you like Coronado Springs this trip.

Welcome to the Mouse Buzz Captain !:mickey:

Argh, welcome aboard mate! You are gonna love this crew.

Welcome to Mousebuzz! :mickey:

Welcome to MouseBuzz!!!:mickey::mickey: I also have been working my way around all the resorts. There are only a handful I have not gotten to stay at. I also,am from north Florida. Nice to meet a neighbor here on MouseBuzz!!!

Welcome to MB. Beware of Boss. He might try to recruit you into the pink tutu club.

Welcome to MouseBuzz! Get on board and go for the ride.

Ahoy matey! Arrrr … welcome to here.