[QUOTE=igorcb;1032567]I have payed for the Disney Quick Service Dining
Plan and have some questions:
About the meal:
- Is this plan enogh food for all the day for an adult?
- Sould I buy something else?
- What should I do for eating those days that I’m going to visit Universal and Sea world?
About the refillable mug:
They said that they are going to give me a refillable mug
- Will I be able to refill it inside the disney’s parks?
- Will they give me a mug for each day or I’ll have the same mug for the 6 days?
- What if a loose my mug do they give me another one or I have to buy it again?[/QUOTE]
I used this plan last February and am using it again this August.
Yes, it’s definately enough food all day for one adult if used properly. Assuming you aren’t a big eater, you can easily use one of the two snacks you receive each day as breakfast.
For days you go to Univesal or SW, bank the counter services. There may be a day or two on the trip that you would want a full meal for breakfast or lunch instead of using your snacks for that.
Mug is one per person and can be refilled at your resort as often as your want for the entire time you are in WDW.
If you lose the mug, you are kinda beat. I suggest leaving it in your room so you don’t do that.