Help Haunted Mansion Ride

Not sure where to post looking for the music cd from the haunted mansion ride . Want the holiday version. Not sure where to find it help

It’s track #3 on Disc #6 of the Musical History of Disneyland.

DISC SIX (1:19:51)
SEASONAL ATTRACTONS

1. Country Bear Holiday Show 16:11
  2. It’s a Small World Holiday 15:07
  3. Haunted Mansion Holiday (Premiere Edition) 16:40
  4. The Main Street Electrical Parade 9:13
  5. Fantasmic! 22:39

It’s very good! I enjoy listening to it.

well, that was quick!

Glad to help! I love listening to Disney theme park soundtracks while at the office. It helps keep me sane! Anahemboy is another soundtrack expert on here. Between the two of us…and maybe Soundgod, we should be able to get the answer for you.

But that is DisneyLAND music. Can we get an upgraded answer for DisneyWORLD music? Why settle for second best?

I’m kidding. Someone was saying they were bored, so I thought I’d toss that out there.

I just rediscovered how much I like the EPCOT area loop that is played around future world… Love love love it…

[QUOTE=Boss Mouse;998875]But that is DisneyLAND music. Can we get an upgraded answer for DisneyWORLD music? Why settle for second best?

I’m kidding. Someone was saying they were bored, so I thought I’d toss that out there.[/QUOTE]

now now, lets be nice.

Ill let one of the moderators know so they can move this thread to the Disneyland section. As we all know, Magic Kingdom does not have Haunted Mansion Holiday.

Yup yup, I sure am, like you two :cool:, if you have a question or want a track, like you, I probably have it or can usually get it, haha.

Thanks Captgoodguy. Sorry for posting in wrong area. I was looking for the cd with jack on the cover anybody have an extra copy willing to sell anybody

Based on what I could find online, this was just an import from Japan. Very expensive.