Help! I lost my confirmation number

Ok, so I have misplaced the confirmation number for my one dining reservation for my trip next week. And of course it is the one on Le Cellier:ohmy: I know the date and time but I am so worried not to have the confirmation number.

I called Disney Dine and the system is down:blink: is there any other way to get my confirmation number or am I at the mercy of the Dining Reservation System?:frown: They said it will be “up soon” but I am now a bit worried…If it were anything other than Le Cellier I really would not care!

Thanks!!!

They were able to pull up my dining reservations by using my name and the date and time a few weeks ago. You should be fine.

Thank you! Does anyone know can they still pull up your itinerary for your stay? I seem to remember that the concierge could print out a list of all of your ADRs…does anyone else remember this or am I CooCoo?:blink:

Nope not cuckoo! That’s exactly where I had them pull up my ressies. It was at the Concierge desk of SSR. I just gave my name and the date of my reservation and the CM pulled up my exact times. In fact, I had one day wrong and we tried that one first, then we we tried the second reservation he found my info and linked all of my reservations.

You should absolutely call tomorrow and not only get the confirmation number for Lecellier, but for all your ADRs. Always, always confirm before you leave.

If you call and ask to review your ADRs, they’ll probably ask for the name you booked it under and the phone number that you booked it with. If you have this info, you won’t need the confirmation number. They’ve looked up my ADRs when I didn’t have confirmation numbers, before.

I would still call and get them to give you the number. I have shown up to eat at Le Cellier, and they could not find me in the system. When I gave them my number, we sat right down… It helps to have both if there is a problem, but Disney can find it for you tomorrow…

If you are staying at a Disney Resort, I usually go up to the front desk and give them the phone number which my dinning reservations were made under and they print me out a list of all my reservations for that trip…:blush:

one less thing for me to keep up with on my vacation…:blink:

REMINDER: confirm ALL ADRS BEFORE you leave for WDW! It’s easier to fix mistakes from home than once you get there. I found this out the hard way one trip when all but one of my ADRS were WRONG!

To be quite honest with you, I would check ALL reservations including resort and airfare if you are flying. Why get a surprise and have some of your vacation in disaray or possible disaster at the start?

Thanks so much for all of your help and for also telling me I am not crazy. I always keep this information because I have heard the stories of people being lost in the ADR system. I have all the other ressies but I made the one for Le Cellier separate from the original ones. I also usually write down the confirmation numbers and put them in my phone as a memo. I also save the email on my phone. I must have had a “moment” after making this ressie and forgot to put the info into my phone.

I will be calling them shortly…wish me luck!

[QUOTE=Dawn;1028609]Thanks so much for all of your help and for also telling me I am not crazy. I always keep this information because I have heard the stories of people being lost in the ADR system. I have all the other ressies but I made the one for Le Cellier separate from the original ones. I also usually write down the confirmation numbers and put them in my phone as a memo. I also save the email on my phone. I must have had a “moment” after making this ressie and forgot to put the info into my phone.

I will be calling them shortly…wish me luck![/QUOTE]

Good Luck, I’m sure you will be fine though. I am one of those people that ALWAYS prints out and brings the copies of the reservations I had made, but this past trip I had accidentally left them home. Thankfully we were fine:happy:

All is right in the world!!! :happy:Thank you Betsy Lynn (ADR CM). I have the confirmation number.

I was soooooo worried they were going to tell me that I was not in the system:crying: My friend and I are leaving the DHs and DKs behind and hitting the flower and garden fest. and we each picked a place to have dinner each night. I picke Le Cellier of course and she picked Teppan Edo. Funnny enough I have never been to Teppan Edo and she has never been to Le Cellier. I am so looking forward to eating at Le Cellier :wub:

Thanks again for all of your help!!!

I’m glad all is well, enjoy your trip.

Perfect, Enjoy!

Happy Ending!! I hope you have a wonderful trip…YUMMY ADR’s!! Please take pictures and share when you get back!

Honestly, I think you’ll be fine! We’ve been going to Disney forever and I have NEVER needed to know my confirm. #. I always have it saved to my phone, just in case by some chance I need it, but I never ever do.

They’ll be able to pull it up for you. The only way they wouldn’t be able to is if the lost your reservation, which more than likely won’t happen.