Help me decide whos the best!

Has anyone used Small World vacations to book a trip or do you have any other suggestions? Is there a difference between who you book through…like does one have better offers or discounts than another? Anyway, just wondering whos the best to book our next trip with.

I’d appreciate any info or suggestions…thanks!:flowers:

Go with mouseketrips. We know them and many of us have used them. They are a disney only travel agency and will get you the best possible deal.

Mouseketrips!!! Your using mousebuzz to find another agent? You may use
who ever you want, but these folks watch and read our comments, a little
diplomacy would not hurt. Just my opinion.

I’ve heard great things about our site sponsor, Mouseketrips. Mickey will book what you want and get you any discount that comes along.

[QUOTE=Franco54]Mouseketrips!!! Your using mousebuzz to find another agent? You may use
who ever you want, but these folks watch and read our comments, a little
diplomacy would not hurt. Jus

Actually I used the other before becoming a DCer and felt obligated to continue to use them…although I wanted to know if there was any difference. I really don’t know if one offers the a better deal than the others and was just asking to be educated…not trying to offend anyone.

There is no obligation to use anyone…ever. You get quotes from a few different people and then go for the best price. That’s the smart way to do it. I am willing to bet that mousektrips is your best quote, but ask around and find out for yourself. You didn’t offend anyone by asking. No worries!

[quote=“Dana”]

I agree with Dana. Look around. Mousektrips would tell you the same thing. In the end they will be as inexpensive as anyone and the service can’t be beat.