Help me pick please

I have been triyng to decide what I want to do. DD refuses to discuss WDW with me until after Xmas…:glare:

option #1 =8 nights at POFQ w/counter service plan = $2428
option #2 =9 nights a Pop w/counter service plan = $2139
option #3 =9 nights at POFQ w/counter service plan = $2698

I am torn. POFQ is our favorite resort, but that extra day at WDW looks good too…I could have the best of both worlds in option three…so what would you do?

The resort is seriously important to me an I always try to pick PC but chicken out and go with what I know I love…

Opinions?

Well to be honest I used to strictly say Im a value girl and I will not spend any extra than I have to but I think you should go with Option 3 because its your favorite and its only a few hundred difference. BUT… If you wanted to do the value and save from POFQ that could go towards your DTD spending $

OPTION 3!!! No question, no doubt about it!

That’s a hard one. I’ve had that same problem many times. :angry: I’ve stayed at the pop before (just okay for us) but we love POFQ! I’ve booked the pop twice since then and have ended up upgrading to the POFQ or CBR. :laugh: We really WANT to go the cheapest route, but when it’s all said and done we end up paying a little more for the resort to be a little more to our liking.

I know I should save the money, but just can’t convince myself that I’ll be happy at Pop. We missed POFQ so much this trip that we visited…and I was at OKW…lol

OPTION #3!

Your favorite place to be, and only a few hundred more for ONE more day of vacation . . . GO FOR IT!! :heart:

PC :closedeye

Either 1 or 3. POFQ is so nice and you KNOW you will be happy there so go with the known factor. We spent one night at Pop and just didn’t care for it–too noisy (at midnight) and the rooms were too small.

I agree with Teach, all things being equal POFQ is your place, so the difference is $270. I am not sure if the difference in money is an issue for y’all. If it is, than option 1 is the way to go. If not, Option 3 looks like the best choice.

I agree, go with what you like. Quality over Quantity…

Dana, you know what you like and if POFQ is the resort that you keep thinking about, then go with option 3. Plus, who dosen’t love an extra day at Disney. I have to agree, I really enjoy staying at POFQ. I like everything about the resort. And you don’t want to be thinking about the extra day you really wanted, but didn’t reserve.

I know you looooveee POFQ so I choose either one of those options. (personally…I’d choose 9 nights if I could! Why don’t you take me with you?!?)

I would go with 3 and hope for a disscount or free dinning.Oh and cheap air!

To me the resort makes all the difference in the world. I’ve stayed at both, and truly love POFQ so much more than Pop. Pop is so crowded, busy and smaller (size of room). Just walking around POFQ gives you such a peaceful feeling, just what you need after a busy day at the parks.

[QUOTE=Dana;885268]I have been triyng to decide what I want to do. DD refuses to discuss WDW with me until after Xmas…:glare:

I am torn. POFQ is our favorite resort, but that extra day at WDW looks good too…I could have the best of both worlds in option three…so what would you do?

The resort is seriously important to me an I always try to pick PC but chicken out and go with what I know I love…

Opinions?[/QUOTE]

I say go with your fav, option #3. If you had to go down to 8nites, you could always do that before your final payment.

I know you (Or DD) wouldnt be happy at POP so go with POFQ. And maybe the prices will come down before you go giving you the Best of Both Worlds!!! :happy:

Dana, this is dejavu. I belive you asked this question before. :wink: You know you spend waaaay too much time at your resort to be happy with Pop. I do not think you would be happy with it.

That said it does have a foodcourt that puts every other to shame.

Option 3! We stayed at Pop this summer and I can safely say that it will be the last time we stay there! We have stayed at pop nearly every trip And I just feel we have out grown it and the people (staff and guests) just don’t care about anyone apart from themselves!
Go with POFQ you know you love it!

[QUOTE=Dana;885268]I have been triyng to decide what I want to do. DD refuses to discuss WDW with me until after Xmas…:glare:

Opinions?[/QUOTE]

Go with option 1.

We stay in Pop when we go in the cold season. Why spend extra money on a nicer pool, etc that you wont use.

It’s easy enough to say Option 3, but that’s a $560 difference over option 2. That’s a lot of $ in my opinion. If POFQ is your favorite, then go with Option 1. It’s only a $300 difference and you’ll be happier. Yes, it’s one less night, but once you book it the decision is made and that’s your vacation. You won;t look back and regret it, and 8 nights is a nice long vacation anyway.

[QUOTE=jk8;885362]Dana, this is dejavu. I belive you asked this question before. :wink: You know you spend waaaay too much time at your resort to be happy with Pop. I do not think you would be happy with it.

That said it does have a foodcourt that puts every other to shame.[/QUOTE]

:laugh:yup, said it in the intro…I went throgh this smae thing two years ago…lol

Bella -I’d bring you if I could afford you too:laugh: