We’re big foodies and Disney has a number of very romantic locations for great food… and depending on where you stay, you could also be close to your room. :ohmy:
If you stay at an MK Deluxe, you could consider…
Citricos and Narcoosee’s at the Grand Floridian pair great food with great service in a fairly quiet atmosphere. Victoria and Albert’s is something I’ve always wanted to do, but it’s a commitment (3-4 hour dinner that requires a fair amount of planning).
I’ve never eaten at California Grill at the Contemporary, but it’s a top-rated Orlando restaurant.
At the Epcot resorts:
We ate at the Flying Fish on the Boardwalk recently and we loved it. The food is wonderful. I’ve also heard great things about the Yachtsman Steakhouse at the Yacht Club. Also worth considering Cat Cora’s Kouzzina (used to be Spoodles) on the Boardwalk. The menu looks tremendous.
Other things to consider:
- having wine and cheese in France overlooking the Epcot lagoon
- couple’s spa treatment at Grand Floridian
- walking along the boardwalk
- checking out adult attractions that the kids might not otherwise allow:
- 360 shows of China and Canada
- American Adventure / Hall of Presidents
- The Land “Behind the Seeds” tour
- There’s also a handful of magic-busting behind the scenes tours at MK and Epcot… worth investigating
All in all, sounds like fun. Have a great time!