Help me with Visa/AP discount ?'s

I’m heading off to the world this weekend and have a Disney Visa/AP discount question…where and what kind of discount can I get on in park merchandise and dining?

Thanks in advance for all the great help!

With an annual pass, you get either a percentage off many meals and 10% or so off merchandise. You can find a complete list of AP discounts on the official site by logging in under your ap. It’s been almost a year since I had one and I can’t remember them…sorry I couldn’t be more of a help.

Ok I’m going to have to login to my AP account to see what I can get…anybody else want to help keep me lazy?

I know you can get 10% off lunch at the Garden grill, during the week, not weekend. You could purchase a DDE card with your AP and then receive 20% of most of the meals at WDW. I don’t know of any discounts with the visa card except for 10% at the World of Disney store in DTD.

Let me know if you need me to come with you this weekend, I would be happy to help keep you lazy. :slight_smile:

A big thumbs down to Disney for not allowing me to have a card in the UK. Or maybe it is VISA that I should complain at.

John