Help! or in pirate language arrrgh toss me a rope!

So I’ve been working on 2 different trip reports and as I try to post them I notice that I apparently dont have the skill/knowledge on how to put text between my pictures when I upload them. Any help would be very appreciated. I’m trying to do a timeline with pictures then words then pictures etc…

:pirate:

I am no help, but let us know how you do it… I might need to do it soon.

You can upload as many as 4 pictures at one time. By clicking the paperclip in your text box, they all show up one below the other.
At the end of the first link, just add another line by clicking the ‘enter’ button and there you can write what you want and go on to the next link.
does that make sense?

Or take a little more time and upload one picture at a time.

Ahhhhh I’ve wondered how to do that too ( after all these years!)

When you click on the paperclip, I thought you got attachments, not pictures that you can put text between. But looking at Dopey’s picture thread, her way seems to work!

For me, in order to create pictures with words between them, I have to put the pictures online, usually in Photobucket. Then I use the icon of the globe with the paperclip to copy the URL of the picture into my TR. With that method, you can do as many pictures as you’d like.

[QUOTE=Andrea;1102207]When you click on the paperclip, I thought you got attachments, not pictures that you can put text between. But looking at Dopey’s picture thread, her way seems to work!

For me, in order to create pictures with words between them, I have to put the pictures online, usually in Photobucket. Then I use the icon of the globe with the paperclip to copy the URL of the picture into my TR. With that method, you can do as many pictures as you’d like.[/QUOTE]

If it works for me, it will work for anyone else.

If you need me to be more specific, I will do that, just say the word