HELP! Which parks to it for Holiday special programs?

We are going to WDW November 22-29. It appears that none of the Christmas special events (ex. Osborne lights, Jingle Jungle Parade, etc) start until Nov. 28. So which parks do we hit that Friday? I know for SURE we will be doing Osborne Lights that evening but what should we do during the day? Epcot, MK, AK? We may hit park Nov. 29 depending on the kick off time for the Clemson-Carolina game. We must be in a hotel somewhere before the game starts!:laugh: I just need to what is NOT to be missed! Is there any chance some of this would actually start on Thanksgiving day???

I would choose Epcot, for the storytellers.

Unfortunately for you, this schedule seems to be a change from recent past. We were there prior to Thanksgiving 2 of the past 4 years, and all of the parks except Epcot had started most of their special Christmas things before Thanksgiving. Not true this year.

One thing that IS still happening in advance of Thanksgiving is MVPCP. You should strongly consider that. We loved it.

[QUOTE=LURK;896577]I would choose Epcot, for the storytellers.

Unfortunately for you, this schedule seems to be a change from recent past. We were there prior to Thanksgiving 2 of the past 4 years, and all of the parks except Epcot had started most of their special Christmas things before Thanksgiving. Not true this year.

One thing that IS still happening in advance of Thanksgiving is MVPCP. You should strongly consider that. We loved it.[/QUOTE]

I have to agree with LURK. Though MK is beautiful at that time, Epcot just feels more Chrismas.

Unfortunately MVMCP is not offered the at all the week of Thanksgiving. There is one November 21 before we arrive and one after we leave. That is a BIG BUMMER!

If you can make it go to the fireworks at Epcot. They fire off more fireworks during Christmas time. It is really pretty and the song they add just for the season is very touching.

I’d say Epcot during the day as well. The storytellers are great but…to be honest the kiddos might enjoy the parade a little more.

And you’re going on vacation the week of the GAME? How DID you manage to talk yourselves into that! I hope it’s on TV for you!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;896665]
And you’re going on vacation the week of the GAME? How DID you manage to talk yourselves into that! I hope it’s on TV for you![/QUOTE]

We were temporarily insane when we made the plans. We have NO IDEA what we will do if it is at noon and on the radio!!! I am crossing my fingers for a long shot at an 8:00PM ESPN or ESPN 2 game. With their records it probably is a VERY long shot!

Yeah, right we all know that if Clemson is playing @ home, it will being during the day DSIS! By the way, I am never going on vacation Thanksgiving week ever again! HA! HA! HA!:laugh: