Help With Pictures in TR's?

Oh my goodness!
It’s been sooo long since I’ve done a TR that I forget how to put pictures into them… can someone help me remember? lol.

I was thinking of doing a TR for the mini-vacation my family and I had while they dropped me off for my CP. And then a little bit of the things I did while I was there.

Yay or nay?

Thank you all!

I always like to read trip reports :slight_smile:

Yay for me too- I can’t help with pics Stacey. I have put them on before, but I can never get them like other members? Mine are always to one side and I can only ever load a couple at a time- so I shall be keen to read the posts on this.

Hope you’re ok, and the family too xx

Pretty simple, there is a little “paperclip” when you “go advanced”, click then “Browse”, then “Upload” and add as many as you like.

That’s what I do, dont work so good for me- they still all go to one side, and are nowhere near as nicely laid out as say, LitteMissMagic’s prom photo display (which is fabulous)

Yeah, when I used to do my pictures in my TR’s they were like LMM’s, not the attached images.

The other way is how I’m trying to remember. Maybe LMM will come on here and let me know! haha. I can’t believe I forgettt.:[

I believe you just attach them from photobucket with the [img] [img] brackets…but i’m not entirely sure lol

Ahh! Yeah, I think that is how I used to do it! haha Thank you! :laugh: