HELP with princess castle toy

so i was going to get the girls the castle playset that they sell at disney. i REALLY wanted to get them the monorail one but the characters are so tiny and kat still likes to put things in her mouth. plus they would get lost in 2 seconds. all the reveiws i’ve heard on the castle is that it is amazing but extremely fragile. kat is pretty rough on toys and i don’t want to shell out 80 bucks for a toy she’ll break in a day. does anyone have either of these toys?
my girls are 2 and 3 1/2. rose is pretty good about toys, kat has decapitated all of her disney princess crayons. should i spend the money or wait?

Our daughter (10) has the castle… She loves it and it does come with little pieces (candles,plants,the rose in the glass…etc). So that might be a problem, but you don’t have to use them. Katy (our DD) uses her other dolls to play with. We originally saw this at our first official vist with DD at the resort gift shop and passed on it. When we got home and she started in on how she loved the REAL Castle, Well… it was a no brainer. She takes good care of it, so to us it will always be a good investment.
Hope this helps…:pirate: