Help...Can't remeber the drink I wanted to try

A few weeks ago some of you told me about and adult beverage in France in Epcot. I’ve had the Grand Marnier Slushy, but there was a vodka one I wanted to try. Anyone remember the name? We leave tomorrow!:ohmy:

I don’t remember the name, but it is at the same kiosk. It is a Grey Goose slushy.

Thanks! I thought it was Gray Goose but wasn’t sure. Have you had it? Is it good? I think Bella said to try it.

I have not, but others in my family have, it was enjoyed. But not as good as other.

Hmmm, too bad they don’t do a sampler, lol!

It’s the Grey Goose Lemon Slushie…in the same booth as the Grand Marnier one. I had it and thought it was great. It really just taste like a lemon flavored slushie.

I remember reading about it in your tr, I have been longing for one ever since!:laugh:

Mix a little vinegar in some lemon pledge - you’ll get the idea.

I too, like Limsy, want to try this now that I know about it. It sounds delish! And refreshing all at the same time:cool: I have a feeling I wouldn’t mind the heat, crowds or anything else after a few of these!:laugh:

After a few, I wouldn’t even mind if I wasn’t at Disney.:laugh:

Heck…we could tell you that you are at Disney…you’d believe us, after a few:laugh:

Ehhh, just try one of everything until you find it. :laugh: Have a great trip!

Now there is a grand idea!!!:closedeye

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

REMEMBER … Ask for it in a cup instead of their plastic martini glass ! They tend to give a lil’ more in the cup :whistling

Me and the Mrs ... Enjoying the GGLS !!!!!

LOL - now that’s a thought! I have a pre-teen daughter who doesn’t always do well in the heat, so it may come in handy! :eek:

[QUOTE=WALL;981159]REMEMBER … Ask for it in a cup instead of their plastic martini glass ! They tend to give a lil’ more in the cup :whistling

Me and the Mrs ... Enjoying the GGLS !!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks!!! It’s all coming back to me now - I know you told me this in a prior post! (Gee, imagine what I’m like after a few, lol)

Just told my DH in case I forget anything!

Thanks Bella!! I knew it was you who enjoyed them. I’ll let you know what I think when I get back!!

Thanks everyone for all your help & wishes!

Don’t ask me. I’m not a drunky monkey.
(But I am a kamikazi elitist, so make mine with Stoli Cristal and Cointreau)

PS to Wall: I’m no fan of the great taste of alcohol in plastic.