Here are the 2008 MNNSHP dates!

I just saw on Allears that they have announced the dates; taken from Deb’s Unofficial Walt Disney World Vacation Information Guide

[B][U]Mickey’s Not So Scary
Halloween Party

MAGIC KINGDOM[/U][/B]

2008 Dates!

September 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 28, 30
October 2, 3, 5, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 19, 21, 23, 24, 26, 28, 30, & 31

Tickets for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party on sale May 1.

Pricing to be announced.

Many nights sell out in advance, especially Halloween Night.

Well it looks like there will be 3 parties going on when I am there…
Oct 9th, Thursday
Oct 10th, Saturday
Oct 13th, Monday

Those with experience, do you think it will be really busy to go Friday night? Should I book the Monday or Thursday party hoping the crowds will be less? Which night would you do of those 3?

I would go during the week wish because Florida residents are more likely to do the Friday night ones…

true, I’m thinkin’ the Monday night one might be the best bet for us. I bet it would be the slowest of the nights.

OH WAIT… oh no… is that Monday a holiday??? Oh shoot, Monday, the 13th is Columbus Day! Forget that, I think we’ll go Thursday the 9th.

I’ve been on a Friday nite before, and never noticed much difference in the crowd levels as other nights (I went '05,'06 and '07) . . . as you know they only let a limited number in and once the first parade is over the crowd seems to disperse! :laugh:

True, but it’s still far out from the 31st! I’ve been on actual Halloween and it was SOLD OUT and we still were walking on and off all the rides!

Eventhough Monday may be a holiday, I would think that most people would have to go back to work/school the next day so they may not be a likely to stay out too late for the MNSSHP. Otherwise I’d opt for Thursday night. I would think there would be a lot of locals there on Friday night like you said.

Hey Dana, are any of those dates gonna work for you? I hope so 'cause I know you’ve been patiently :laugh: waiting for the release. Good luck!

Thanks for posting. We will be at WDW the last week in October and this will be our first MNNSHP. We are so excited!!!:laugh:

NO!!!

I just died inside a little:frown:

oh no! Pixie Dust for a different magical suprise for your trip!

Sorry Dana maybe you’ll get picked to spend the night at the castle.:happy:

sorry Dana and your avatar made me sad

Sorry I made you sad…I feel I need to pout for a bit…:laugh: made the avatar to show my pouting…

I really hope that they surprise us with an add on date and Rowdy was right about the 8/29 start date that the higher ups said…

I am leaving the day totally open…we only have a breakfast planned. We are going to have a “play it by ear” day and just do what we want…maybe it’s a surprise MNSSHP just for me? lol NOW THAT would be a dream!

We went on the 9th (it was a Monday that year I think…before Columbus Day) and it was DEAD.

We’ve been going for the last 3 years and the first year is was “dead” but the following year we went on the 31st and it was SOLD OUT! But, still not like a SOLD OUT regular day! :happy:

Last year we went on NOV 2 and is was SOLD OUT!! I think these “extra” parties are becoming VERY popular . . . $42 and change for 7 hours at the park is a GREAT deal . . . 'specally with low crowds and you can walk on and off all your favorite rides, still see a parade, a show and meet characters!
(I think the general public is catching on! :glare: :laugh:)

Hmmm…looks like the 28th will work best for us. The 30th and 31st will probably be too crowded.

oh, dana…as soon as i read this i thought of you…i’m so sorry :crying:

Oh Dana, I’m so sorry. Keep on believing it will happen, you faith, hope and pixie dust go along way!

Wish - we went on Monday (granted it was not a holiday) and it was not crowded at all. LOVED IT!

WAHOOOOO!!! I never looked at this thread before because i wasn’t going during that time. But now that i am i looked and there is a party while i am there. I just called my friend that is going with me and told her we are definitely going to this event.

I am bumping this b/c I was curious how everyone is going to reserve their tickets? Do you call, order on-line, etc?

I want to get tickets for Oct. 9th and they go on sale May 1st. I was looking on the WDW website & even though they have the dates there is nothing about the actual ticket sales or prices.

Come May 1st what’s the easiest way to order tickets?