Here is a great deal

Disney’s Port Orleans Resort French Quarter - Lake Buena Vista Hotel Information - Travelocity
A great deal on these rooms.

Wow! That is a bargain! I hope someone can take advantage of it.

Wow, that is a good price. Does anyone know if French Quarter has queen-sized beds? I was planning to book POP for around $65/night, but it would be worth the extra 8 bucks or so just for the queen beds, if they have them.

No, just full size beds at the moderates, except for Coronado, they recently got queen size beds!!

I wish we could go again, that’s a good deal.

Even though both do double beds it might be worth considering for the bigger room. And if it is just 2 of you going you could always see if they have any King bed rooms available.

After August 16 does me no good.

We love POFQ:heart: everyone should grab this deal now :wub:

i dont mean to hi jack the thread but how recently did they get queen beds? we stayed in 2009 not sure if we had queen beds or not… also anyone know when POFQ rooms are due to have a re ferb??

I believe this is further proof of a softening…can anyone say a double dip…and can anyone be surprised

[QUOTE=jimbo;1042757]We love POFQ:heart: everyone should grab this deal now :wub:

i dont mean to hi jack the thread but how recently did they get queen beds? we stayed in 2009 not sure if we had queen beds or not… also anyone know when POFQ rooms are due to have a re ferb??[/QUOTE]

It’s been at least two years. We stayed there not last December but the December before (2008) and the rooms were redone. BEAUTIFUL! With awesome pillow top Queen sized beds.

i just recieved a survey about our last stay at SSR…asking questions about changes to rooms and services…one that i would have liked is not having the sleep sofa…but since the rooms in my opinion were made too small …if you go to 2 queens …well you know what i am saying about the deluxe studios

[QUOTE=jimbo;1042757]We love POFQ:heart: everyone should grab this deal now :wub:

i dont mean to hi jack the thread but how recently did they get queen beds? we stayed in 2009 not sure if we had queen beds or not… also anyone know when POFQ rooms are due to have a re ferb??[/QUOTE]

i read on another board that permits have been pulled for a refurb on guest rooms at POFQ…but no visible work is being done right now…and none of the CM are aware of any refurb. going on…so who knows when the work is actually scheduled. “they” say permits can be pulled for ages before actual work begins.

can’t wait though…we :heart: POFQ and stay there every trip…although it is ready for a refurb. i doubt they will upgrade to queen beds. just not enough space in the rooms.

Just talked to the DW and we booked for 2 nights September 6-8. We were planning on going in early October to get our condo ready for a renter but I “talked” her into going earlier and staying 2 nights at POFQ since it is her fav resort.

We were there in March and we had joining rooms with my parents. My parents had beautiful pillow top mattresses, however, sadly, we had old mattresses that were well over-due for an upgrade. Luck of the draw! Our beds were doubles, and I thought my parents had double beds as well, though I can’t say that I paid attention to the size in their room.

Wish I was going back this year but unfortunately We are going to Egypt, But on the bright side We are booked for POFQ September 2011.
is Disney in financial difficulty they seem to be offering a lot of discounts this year.