Here is our itinerary for our May trip

Friday May 15th - Fly non stop from Dayton, OH to Orlando arrive Orlando at 10:15AM, take ME to SSR. Check into SSR and head to Epcot. Dinner at Tepan Edo at 4:45PM. (Tepan Edo is new for us)

Saturday May 16th - My birthday - breakfast at Crystal Palace, spend the day at MK. Dinner at The Wave at 6PM. (The Wave is new for us)

Sunday May 17th - Hollywood Studios day with dinner at Brown Derby at 6PM. (Brown Derby is new for us)

Monday May 18th - AK Day - Dinner at Boma at 6PM

Tuesday May 19th - No Park Day, Probably will go to DTD. Dinner at Whispering Canyon at 5:40PM

Wednesday May 20th - Epcot Day - Dinner at Biergarten at 5:45PM.

Thursday May 21st - We are going to go to Universal Studios for the day.

Friday May 22nd - Breakfast at Kona Cafe and we are going to hit whatever parks we want to do something in. We fly out at 8:30PM back to Dayton.

I am looking into some tours or something to add in for us as well.

Sounds like a fantastic plan! You’ll love Tepan Edo

Almost the same exact dates as my trip! we will be there the 16th - 23rd of May

Looks like a good plan Brandon. I can’t wait to hear your restaurant reviews. We have not eaten at most of those either so I’ll be curious as to what you think.

Sounds like you’ll be eating well! Great plans.

Your birthday is the same as my daughter’s. We will miss you by a few days though. I can’t wait to hear about The wave because there have so many mixed reviews. I have not ried it yet but may next girls trip. Have fun.

Your plans look great! I can’t wait to hear how you like the new restaurant choices!