5. 1900 Park Fare

6. san Angel Inn

7. Mama Melrose

8. Turf Bar & Grill

On standby: Big River Grille and Brewing Works

9,10,11 Myrtle Beach

1. Home:crying:

Sounds like fun, except for #12.
Please TR on San Angel. The menu’s changed a little since our last time there.

Where are you staying at MB? When we used to live in SC we always stayed at Landmark.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;985127]Sounds like fun, except for #12.
Please TR on San Angel. The menu’s changed a little since our last time there.

Where are you staying at MB? When we used to live in SC we always stayed at Landmark.[/QUOTE]

The Prince Resort @ the Cherry Peir.

If you’re going to Myrtle Beach, let me know what you think of Hard Rock Park, or whatever the new name is.

Don’t know how badly you want to eat at Planet Hollywood, but if it were me, I switch it out for House of Blues, unless you’re on a dining plan, because HoB doesn’t participate.
In that case, maybe switch to Wolfgang Puck’s. Planet Hollywood just doesn’t do it for me. As always, your mileage will vary.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;985130]If you’re going to Myrtle Beach, let me know what you think of Hard Rock Park, or whatever the new name is.

Don’t know how badly you want to eat at Planet Hollywood, but if it were me, I switch it out for House of Blues, unless you’re on a dining plan, because HoB doesn’t participate.
In that case, maybe switch to Wolfgang Puck’s. Planet Hollywood just doesn’t do it for me. As always, your mileage will vary.[/QUOTE]

We will check out the Hard Rock Park for you.

It’s our daughters pick. We have to roll with it.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;985130]If you’re going to Myrtle Beach, let me know what you think of Hard Rock Park, or whatever the new name is.
.[/QUOTE]

If we had a thumbs down icon I would insert that right here.

We went when they first opened and it was blah. Over priced in every way. The coasters were fun but nothing exceptional. I would choose Carowinds over this park any day. They changed it this year to Freestyle Music Park. I hear it’s more family friendly now but it’s pretty much the same. We went to MB this year but skipped it because I obviously couldn’t ride anything and we thought it was lame.

Casey, have fun in WDW and MB! I love both places!

[QUOTE=cinderbella;985135]If we had a thumbs down icon I would insert that right here.

We went when they first opened and it was blah. Over priced in every way. The coasters were fun but nothing exceptional. I would choose Carowinds over this park any day. They changed it this year to Freestyle Music Park. I hear it’s more family friendly now but it’s pretty much the same. We went to MB this year but skipped it because I obviously couldn’t ride anything and we thought it was lame.

Casey, have fun in WDW and MB! I love both places![/QUOTE]

Thanks we will pass on it.

Agree on Planet Hollywood. Never ate at the one at DTD but wasn’t impressed by the one at MB. Same page at Hard Rocks.
While at MB, Broadway at the Beach is a fun place. Love the BBQ at Tony Rama’s and the singing waiter’s at Johnny Rockets.

Agreed on Planet Hollywood…noisy…crowded…lousy service…mediocre menu.
Anxious to hear about your other choices…have a GREAT time!

Just to keep everyone current, Hard Rock Park opened last May, went bankrupt, and closed by mid September. It was a very ambitious project and was the first new park in the US to go from a hole in the ground since DCA and IOA opened. Obviously it opened into a bad economy and they didn’t discount prices for locals. Anyway, the park was liquidated and reopened as Freestyle Music Park. Hard Rock sued to keep the new owners from using any of Hard Rock’s intellectual property, so everything is renamed and much has been redecorated. Sure they need more rides, but considering how tight money is and how shaky the park’s very existence is right now, I’m guessing it will be a few seasons before anything is added. It looks like there’s two really good coasters there and two kind of lame coasters that all the family can ride, and one that could go either way. Prices are also supposed to be lower now than they were last year. It’s clearly a one day park and certainly doesn’t have the collection of rides that Carowinds has. But Carowinds is also a lot older.

On Planet Hollywood I agree much better places to eat. We ate there last time and the food was soso, overpriced , very badddd service and verry loud.
I will not be doing it again.

but I do understand have to role with it.

Big River is one that I’d like to try. Get rid of Day 12. :laugh: