Here R my lost ADR's - I got back!

Here is what they lost and replaced for me!!!

Thurs. 5/28- Le Cellier

Fri. 5/29- Chef Mickey’s - Breakfast
The Plaza - Lunch
Crystal Palace - Dinner

Sat. 5/30- O’hanna- Breakfast
Hoop Dee Doo - Dinner

Sun. 5/31- Boma- Breakfast
Tuskerhouse- Late Lunch
Captain Jack’s - Late dinner

Mon. 6/1 - Cape May - Breakfast
Le Cellier - Dinner

Tues. 6/2 - Captains Grille- Breakfast
Brown Derby - Dinner

Wed. 6/3 - Whispering Canyon - Dinner

Thurs. 6/4 - Chef Mickey’s - Breakfast – Son’s Birthday
Sci Fi - Lunch
Wolfgang Pucks - Dinner

Fri. 6/5- Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Narcoosee’s - Dinner

Anyway after all I went thru I thought I would share!!!:happy:

Sounds delicious. So glad that worked out for you.

That’s an awesome list! Good for you and your persistence!

Did they find them or reschedule everything. I am glad it worked out your list looks great. OH YEA Now I’m hungry again…

Oh I’m glad you got everything back in order! Looks like you all will be eating good!

So everything is as it was? Did they ever give you a reason for what happened? Glad it turned out OK for you, I know I would have been in tears.

They rescheduled them all!!! Plus a bonus cake for my son’s birthday and a $250 credit!!!:happy:

Glad you made out ok with the ADR’s. Just a possible word of caution. We ate at Puck’s 2 years ago and had reservations. when we got there we were told that Pucks did not take the DDP upstairs which made no sense to us since when we made the reservations they knew we were on the plan. We still ate a great meal but downstairs.
P.S.
Pucks express is great for the quick meal. I’m sure someone will correct me if this is no longer the case.
Have a great time

[QUOTE=49yroldkid;943487]Glad you made out ok with the ADR’s. Just a possible word of caution. We ate at Puck’s 2 years ago and had reservations. when we got there we were told that Pucks did not take the DDP upstairs which made no sense to us since when we made the reservations they knew we were on the plan. We still ate a great meal but downstairs.
P.S.
Pucks express is great for the quick meal. I’m sure someone will correct me if this is no longer the case.
Have a great time[/QUOTE]

Good to know, I think, ithink, we are eating downstairs! Thanks for the heads up tho!!

YAY! So glad they made it right for you!!!

Yayyyyy!!! I am glad to see things are back to normal and you got a little something extra.

Sounds delicious! Thank goodness!

mmmmm…looks good! i can see now why you didnt give up!!! :wink:

So glad it all got worked out. Enjoy the cake and the $250.

I m HAPPY that it all worked out for you.:heart: