Hess Station Cool

This has probably been posted before but I think it is a great money saving tip so I will post it now also.

If you are staying at any of the Boardwalk area resorts (Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Dolphin, Swan) you can take a short walk across a few parking lots to the Hess Station and really save a ton of money on beer, water and a few basics. These are way cheaper than at the resort stores.

[QUOTE=skwak;1136190]This has probably been posted before but I think it is a great money saving tip so I will post it now also.

If you are staying at any of the Boardwalk area resorts (Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Dolphin, Swan) you can take a short walk across a few parking lots to the Hess Station and really save a ton of money on beer, water and a few basics. These are way cheaper than at the resort stores.[/QUOTE]

What a good idea! I’m going to remember that the next time we stay at Boardwalk!

Thanks for the tip. We don’t think about walking over there but I’ll keep it in mind next summer. We like to have a few things in the room, milk, soda, water, and maybe a few adult beverages and Hess has all of those things.

I always thought you had to cross a highway. Crossing a parking lot would be doable.