Hey, Disneyland!

I’m just sayin’… if I call to make a dining reservation… when I’m done, I expect to be wished a MAGICAL DAY! Is that so much to ask???

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I’m not saying the CM was bad… she was just so… boring. And said good-bye. And did NOT wish me a magical day. I would have wished her one if she’d still been on the line!

(I believe this is, like nearly ALL of our life-and-death Disney dramas, definitely what one would call a first-world problem. :tongue:)

[QUOTE=Andrea;1111837]I’m just sayin’… if I call to make a dining reservation… when I’m done, I expect to be wished a MAGICAL DAY! Is that so much to ask???

I’m not saying the CM was bad… she was just so… boring. And said good-bye. And did NOT wish me a magical day. I would have wished her one if she’d still been on the line!

(I believe this is, like nearly ALL of our life-and-death Disney dramas, definitely what one would call a first-world problem. :tongue:)[/QUOTE]

I agree! Where is the Disney spirit??!!

[QUOTE=Andrea;1111837]I’m just sayin’… if I call to make a dining reservation… when I’m done, I expect to be wished a MAGICAL DAY! Is that so much to ask???

(I believe this is, like nearly ALL of our life-and-death Disney dramas, definitely what one would call a first-world problem. :tongue:)[/QUOTE]

See this would have upset me too. Even though I talk to them almost every day, I still get excited and smile when wished a magical day.

The couple of times I have called WDW lately I have not been overly impressed with the people on the telephone…they used to be so happy and bubbly…now they sound…tired…

Oh I would have been so disappointed. One, I love to hear the American accent, and two, I love being called Mam and being wished a magical day- sad, but oh so true!

Wow…I would have called back until I got someone to wish me a magical day. If you can’t get a magical day from a Disney cm your having a really bad day.

I told her not to wish you a magical day. Mwahahahahaha

But really, BLAH! I would feel the same way:closedeye

This is OUTRAGEOUS! :mad: I, for one, think we (all of us here at Disney Central… er, Mousebuzz) should all boycott Disneyland from this day forward as a result! :pirate:

Oh, wait… :blush:

[QUOTE=Experiment6-2-6;1111980]This is OUTRAGEOUS! :mad: I, for one, think we (all of us here at Disney Central… er, Mousebuzz) should all boycott Disneyland from this day forward as a result! :pirate:

Oh, wait… :blush:[/QUOTE]

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That is really disappointing. I guess we all make mistakes, but still. :glare: