Hey Jimb Stop the Spam! Sheesh

We get it that you are a spammer. :pirate:

I took all posts out - tried to do it earlier,but mousebuzz shut me down…sorry all.

Thank you Dana—

You are welcome - sorry again it took me SO long to get it done. I have been having Mousebuzz issues all day :frowning:

Oh no problem…after someone starts posting like that over and over, I think we all just let it alone…:happy:

I figured one of our mods would see to this as soon as they could.
That’s why I decided to sit back and not sound an alarm.
That person was a tool and probably isn’t welcome at any of the Disney boards.

I reported it as soon as I saw the multiple posts.

Thanks everyone!!:heart:

I’ve noticed these “types of posters” frequenting more Disney boards here lately. Thinking the pro spammers that enjoy controversy know they’ll find it with all the passion a Disney fan has to retaliate with.
Glad this one’s gone.

[QUOTE=Mickeybug;1122406]I’ve noticed these “types of posters” frequenting more Disney boards here lately. Thinking the pro spammers that enjoy controversy know they’ll find it with all the passion a Disney fan has to retaliate with.
Glad this one’s gone.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to highjack this thread, but I wanted to tell you I love your new avatar.

Me too!!:wub:

Ummm, how come no one pushed the Report button?
Stupid spammers. Could be automated, right? I have them on my blog all the time

[QUOTE=Dopey;1122435]Ummm, how come no one pushed the Report button?
Stupid spammers. Could be automated, right? I have them on my blog all the time[/QUOTE]

More than one person reported the posts. However, by the time I saw the reports Dana had already taken care of the posts.

[QUOTE=Soundgod;1122401]
That person was a tool and probably isn’t welcome at any of the Disney boards.[/QUOTE]

Nor should they be in the Disney Parks. :mad:

Oh thank you. I found this the other day and fell in love with it. I was thinking earlier the reason i’ve probably posted so much the past 2 days is I like seeing it pop up when I do :laugh: