Hey Rowdy

Hey Rowdy, Do you have any idea where you might be helping out the last week of the month? :mickey:

If I can piggy back, did we see each other last month over by Splash Mountain? If you can remember.

Chances are I’ll be in rehearsals for the new Street Party or at MK for the new day parade that starts on the 23rd. If not there I’ll be at DAK. PM me a day or so before your trip and I’ll be able to tell you EXACTLY what my schedule is. :wink:

:laugh: If you saw me at Splash, the ONLY way it would’ve been is via SpectroMagic Parade when we step down at Splash Mountain because I’ve not performed at Splash Mountain in years. :laugh:

I guess I should make it a general announcement that any of you MBers want to meet me or watch me perform when here at WDW, just message me about 3 days before your trip and I’ll be happy to let you know my work schedule for the time you’ll be here.

well if you were helping Sully on Dec. 16, 2008 at DHS…you rocked out with DH, me & DD during the BPB…it was so much fun!! LOL :O)

you were right…you said before that that parade was too much fun…it was great!

we were sitting right on the curb of Hollywood & Vine and the dancers pulled us up and into the party!! :o)

Thanks Rowdy! I will definitely pm you before we leave!

[QUOTE=chottsy;919752]well if you were helping Sully on Dec. 16, 2008 at DHS…you rocked out with DH, me & DD during the BPB…it was so much fun!! LOL :O)

you were right…you said before that that parade was too much fun…it was great!

we were sitting right on the curb of Hollywood & Vine and the dancers pulled us up and into the party!! :o)[/QUOTE]

I think I was there that day. Tuesday is normally my studios BPB day :wink:

Were you helping Goofy on the 20 or 21st in “Twas the Night Before Xmas”?

My DD4 wants to know how the characters run so fast. She says one minute there are on the stage, then in front of the castle, then at the front entrance! :confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I’m not ready to tell her about the “magical underground tunnels yet!” :wink:

DD9 solved the mystery of how Santa travels so fast around the world on Xmas Eve . . . all his helpers: Father Christmas in the UK, Pere Noel in France, etc, etc . . . only a kid would figure that out! :happy:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;920729]Were you helping Goofy on the 20 or 21st in “Twas the Night Before Xmas”?

My DD4 wants to know how the characters run so fast. She says one minute there are on the stage, then in front of the castle, then at the front entrance! :confused:

:laugh::laugh::laugh: I’m not ready to tell her about the “magical underground tunnels yet!” :wink:

DD9 solved the mystery of how Santa travels so fast around the world on Xmas Eve . . . all his helpers: Father Christmas in the UK, Pere Noel in France, etc, etc . . . only a kid would figure that out! :happy:[/QUOTE]

Why not tell her about the tunnels? Just say the characters use them so they don’t get stopped by all the little boys and girls on their way to where they need to be. So Goofy can be at Twas then take a tunnel over to the castle and then take the tunnel to rush up to the front of the park. It’s mostly the truth :blush:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;920729]Were you helping Goofy on the 20 or 21st in “Twas the Night Before Xmas”?

[/QUOTE]

Actually, I did Twas on the 23rd of December and the 30th.

I’m the first one to defend the magic we strive to create every day. I say the tunnels is a very valid excuse to use! Cause if the characters did use the streets, they’d get mobbed by their fans and wouldn’t make it to the next show on time! :laugh:

[QUOTE=RowdyRAider;921348]Actually, I did Twas on the 23rd of December and the 30th.

I’m the first one to defend the magic we strive to create every day. I say the tunnels is a very valid excuse to use! Cause if the characters did use the streets, they’d get mobbed by their fans and wouldn’t make it to the next show on time! :laugh:[/QUOTE]

Oh man! We saw it TWICE and it wasn’t you there! :laugh::laugh: Oh well it was an adorable show and I hope they find a home for it!

It did crack me up that Minnie and Mickey were “in bed” together! :laugh: (Times have changed!)

OK I’ll tell her about the tunnels . . . just she’s 4 . . . and I thought it might be too much info . . . I told her they were fast and magical, it is Disney after all! :wink:

[QUOTE=mickeysgirlz;921360]

OK I’ll tell her about the tunnels . . . just she’s 4 . . . and I thought it might be too much info . . . I told her they were fast and magical, it is Disney after all! :wink:[/QUOTE]

Dang skippy it’s magical. And I love making it every single day. :wink: