8:00 PM e/p
December 25, 2009
3:00 AM e/p

Can’t wait to see this!! DVR all set! :happy:

Thanks for sharing, 2nd Star! We’ve got our DVR all set to record!:happy:

Thanks for the dates - I knew about the 29th but not the others

Me too! Glad to have the dates! Thanks.

AWESOME, thank you!!! :happy:

Thank you so much can’t wait to watch this!!!

Man, I wish we had DVR, but we haven’t jumped into the 21st century yet. I am looking forward to watching when it’s on.

Does anyone know if this will be shown on a Canadian network? Our HGTV isn’t showing it :frowning:

I am so excited to watch this tonight! I have been waiting all week!

After it shows tonight check out the HGTV web site. My kids watch shows they miss on the individual channel’s web sites. You might be able to catch it there.

Happy channel hunting.

I wish I could get on a plane and go see the lights again.

Just watched Behind the Magic. DW said that we have to stop allowing family events to cancel plans to get to WDW for the holidays. This could finally be my ticket to a Xmas trip.

[QUOTE=Pam&Rich;1006583]After it shows tonight check out the HGTV web site. My kids watch shows they miss on the individual channel’s web sites. You might be able to catch it there.

Happy channel hunting.[/QUOTE]

A lot of times those things can only be viewed in the States and not in Canada. With any luck someone will put it on Youtube. I was so sad that I couldn’t see it tonight. :frown:

Explain the whole Only in the Us thing…please. For like, forever I have been wondering why there are so many shows on HGTV that are from Canada… Not complaining, but I wonder where the original programming has gone… Canada sure does seem to be producing the great shows lately- love Candace Olsen!!! Just a sidenote… LOVED the DISNEY show!!!

I don’t have a DVR either, buuuuut, I set my VCR for tonight! Yes, I still use a VCR!

Dang, I forgot to watch!!! I’ll have to watch the 3am the next time it airs.

Watched it last night. DW and I really enjoyed it. I wonder if Rowdy was in the footage of the Jungle Parade?

Saw it last night & I had butterflies in my belly for the entire hour!
There really isn’t ANYTHING like Disney, is there!:wub:

I watched it and I think that maybe David Bromstead should just stick to decorating. I didn’t think he was a good host. But then again maybe I’m just partial to Samantha Brown. I really do enjoy her!!