Hi- 8yr old looses his VERY FIRST PIN-

Hi-
We are trying to replace the Goofy’s Barnstormer pin from a few (at least 3… maybe 4) years ago. That was our son’s first pin and he lost it at MK on our first day here… We are still on vacation but we have stopped at every guest relations, every pin store, cart, CM that we can find… it’s just too old to be trading now I guess…

Does anyone have 1 to sell? or trade? I can go buy a pin today to trade for it---- make your choice- I’m here now.:wub:

thanks so much!
and if you have one you would be willing to let go - please email me also- since we are still away I am not checking this often… thank you so much!

Theresa :mickey:

They have 3 different styles of the Goofy Barnstormer pin on EBAY. Not sure which one you lost.

oh i just looked- what are they listed as?
thx

oh i just looked- what are they listed as?

oh I just saw a few… none of the ones I see is the one he lost-
Is there a place to go see every pin so I can find the exact one?
thank you!

Hi Emmy…

No, don’t have that pin. Go to DTD on Friday night, Satruday all day and night and all day Sunday. They have collectors set up near the pin store. One of them may have it and be willing to trade for it.

Go to eventservices.disney.go.com and you should be able to find the pin.

Hi Dana!
It’s so good to be back on! Thanks for the info…
we are leaving tomorrow at some point- We actually drove down- and in all honesty- even with the kids- 8 and 4 now- it wasn’t that bad… Bob drove almost 14 hours and me only a few… but all in all- the drive was fine. The crowds on the other hand— NEVER again! just not worth the fighting to turn with a stroller when we come so often… Still made the very best of it and actually are having a great time- Made the kids go back to MK last night from 7 til midnight- but they got on their rides with minimal wait!

:slight_smile: thanks for the help! Kevin is just devastated— he asks EVERY single CM if they have seen it! Calling lost and found now- but I know that’s a long shot!

oh Thank you!:goofybounce:

It wasn’t goofy in the barnstormer- he was in a red plane… I can post a pic later but it wasn’t the barnstormer-
I searched in the advanced search on that page you suggested and I don’t see it there… hmmm

yeah the crowds should start to go down drastically today there. they did the last time we where there at spring break. I would try DTD even today around the pin shop there might be a few people set up trading even today. Sorry I can not be of any more help than that. have you even tried the guest services at each park they all have pin trading books for you to go thru also did not know about that until last trip oh also the resorts all have them to either at the front desk or in the shops.

Google Image Result for http://madisonsprivateparty.com/madison/TradedPinsMHT/GoofyPlaneTravelCo2Logo175.jpg

now he does want a barnstormer pin so I’ll go get some of those too!

thank you!

Google Image Result for http://madisonsprivateparty.com/madison/TradedPinsMHT/GoofyPlaneTravelCo2Logo175.jpg

Try:
Disney Previously Traded Pins

about 15 pins down is a Goofy in a red plane

is it this one? Pin Pics: View Pin 9338 if so go about halfway down the page and there is an option to trade with people. hope this helps.

YES! that was it! thank you for that page. I never knew about that site or any sites like it. So- turns out to have a Happy Ending- you know- in traditional Disney Fashion! I did buy it from one of those sites- paid on pay pal- thought he could have it when we got home. On the last day- we walked into Animation at DHS and go to see Mickey- to say GoodBye!- and the CM there had it- So he GAVE it to Kevin!

That was a very cool moment! (then I ran home and emailed the woman and she very kindly refunded my money so all is well!)

Thanks for the help!!!

Now I am on a mission to get some pics that I missed---- like the first float of the Celebrate a Dream parade and the Lost children baby center sign at Animal kingdom! I am so random, huh?

LOL

thanks for the help!

T

[QUOTE=Emerson613;1028073]YES! that was it! thank you for that page. I never knew about that site or any sites like it. So- turns out to have a Happy Ending- you know- in traditional Disney Fashion! I did buy it from one of those sites- paid on pay pal- thought he could have it when we got home. On the last day- we walked into Animation at DHS and go to see Mickey- to say GoodBye!- and the CM there had it- So he GAVE it to Kevin!

That was a very cool moment! (then I ran home and emailed the woman and she very kindly refunded my money so all is well!)

Thanks for the help!!!

Now I am on a mission to get some pics that I missed---- like the first float of the Celebrate a Dream parade and the Lost children baby center sign at Animal kingdom! I am so random, huh?

LOL

thanks for the help!

T[/QUOTE]

Glad that all ended well. you probally should have kept the second one just in case it becomes “missing” again. You never know.

actually thought about that— i did get him the pin locks too- we aren’t really “collectors” but the ones he loves are his collection!

thanks again!

[QUOTE=Emerson613;1028082]actually thought about that— i did get him the pin locks too- we aren’t really “collectors” but the ones he loves are his collection!

thanks again![/QUOTE]

No problem. My pleasure to help. My DD has a few “sepcial” pins that really aren’t part of a collection per say that she could and would never part with even though she’s not really into it anymore. I have “collected” duplicates of those pins when possible just in case. She still has the first pin she ever traded and will not part with it. Funny, it’s not even her favorite character. Just a little minnie mouse pin that she got from a CM the first time she ever traded with anyone. Back then, I would only allow her to trade with CMs.