Hi everyone

Hi Everyone,

I just found this site and have been lurking a little bit and thought I would join all of you in our mutual love for all things Disney. We are getting ready for our 32nd trip in December starting off on a 7 day cruise on the Magic for New Years Eve, followed by 5 days at AKV.

Welcome! Sounds like a great trip.

Welcome to MB, LUVMICKEY. Glad to have you here. This is a great board to belong to, lots of knowledgable, friendly members :wink:

ummmm…I will move this thread to the mousellaneous forum.

Welcome To MB! Congrats on your upcoming trip!

Welcome! It’s nice ot meet you, especially nice that you love Disney as much as we do. I have to admit I am pretty jealous of your 32 trips to Disney! How nice that sounds. I’m only going on my 5th. I can’t wait to hear about your trip-mostly the cruise! It sounds like so much fun.

Welcome!!! Oh— you should have tons to share with us if you’ve been there 32 times!!!

Awesome!

DisneyLand ever? Tokyo? Paris? tell all!

Welcome to here. It pays to be a bit “off” with us guys.

Welcome! It sounds like you have a very nice trip planned!

Welcome to MB!!!

With 32 trips, you will DEFINITELY have some good stuff to share here.:laugh:

WELCOME!!!

Have fun on your tirp and REMEMBER to take pictures and good notes, so we can read AN EXCELLLENT trip report.

[QUOTE=LUVMICKEY;883537]Hi Everyone,

I just found this site and have been lurking a little bit and thought I would join all of you in our mutual love for all things Disney. We are getting ready for our 32nd trip in December starting off on a 7 day cruise on the Magic for New Years Eve, followed by 5 days at AKV.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to MB and you will soon find out if you haven’t yet that were all a little big nutz about Disney — OK – a lot NUTZ

Welcome to MB. Your 32nd trip sounds great!

Hi LUVMICKEY, welcome to MouseBuzz. You’ve found a good place to talk about Disney. Be sure to take a lot of pictures for us. As you may know, we :heart: pictures.:happy:

Welcome to MB. It seems like you could give us some great tips with 31 trip under your belt.

Welcome to MB! Be sure to write a TR when you return! I love reading the trip reports it helps make the time between Disney trips somewhat bearable.

Thank you everyone for all the warm welcomes. I will be here and I will be sure and give you all a trip repot. This will be our first time ever for being away for New Years Eve. In all the times we’ve been to WDW, we’ve never been there for New Years Eve. We are very excited about going.

Heh, I would be excited too. What a celebration this is going to be.
How many are in your family?

Welcome to MB!

Hello and welcome to mousebuzz. 32 trips! I am so jealous. We are only going on our 3rd trip(in 14 days!)

[QUOTE=Dopey;883684]Heh, I would be excited too. What a celebration this is going to be.
How many are in your family?[/QUOTE]

There are only 4 of us going this time. We hope the ship is still decorated for Christmas so we get to see that too.