Hi from wdw quest

hi all. im at disney quest right noow and wanted to check in and say hi. just to give ya a little info on my trip its hot and alot of walking. well i will be back home on monday ao until then…

I hope you’re having a great time, I can’t wait to hear more about your trip.

Why did I think DisneyQuest had shut down???

Enjoy the rest of your trip! :slight_smile:

Oooh I just love hearing from people who are in WDW right now! :wub: I hope you are having a wonderful time and I can’t wait to hear all about it when you get back!

Oh how I wish I was there right now too

Can’t wait to hear all about it in your TR!! It has been sooooo hot here in FL! Hope you are wearing your sunscreen?

Somebody turned on the afternoon thunderstorm switch on Thursday too!

I can’t believe your trip is almost over!! I hope you’re having an awesome time and I can’t wait to hear all about it.

Hope you are having a great time.

I had heard that Disney Quest was going to close but haven’t heard any thing since then.

Hey tink… I hope you are having fun… can’t wait to read your TR.

I can’t believe I have to pack on Friday.
I’m not sure if I want the shuttle launch to go as scheduled or be postponed. I think I might want to arrive in WDW earlier than 7:30 PM.
I don’t know what goes faster, the last few days before you leave or your time in WDW.

HI all Im back in NJ and let me tell you Im happy Im home!!! I will NEVER EVER rely on Disney transportation EVER again!! I will tell ya all more about it when I get a TR going. I need to develope my pics and all and Im just walking in the door from the flight. I will try to post tonight

Welcome home. So sad to hear transportation was not up to par. Can’t wait to hear the good,the bad, and the ugly. Mostly the good though.

Welcome home and sorry to also hear you had problems with Disney transportation. When we were there in December things couldn’t have gone better

I think I’m going to need details on transport by Friday if you can manage to get that much posted. Then again, you were in WDW over a major holiday weekend and that might have had something to do with it. I’m also now starting to wonder how the price of fuel is going to impact bus frequency. I’ve seen diesel prices already nearing $4.75.

Im posting TR as I go but I still need to get pics up and running… I didnt like how I needed to hop a zillion busses to get back to the resort from another. Also from CS we waited 1 1/2 hours for a bus to DTD and NEVER came:mad: and Im not kidding!!

We had to wait over an hour for one of the SoG buses our last trip, and the only saving grace was that I had the number to the front desk in my cell phone, so after it no-showed the first time, we were able to callm, let the staff know what was going on and start complaining.

b1wife

Ohhhhhhh. This IS a little different.
Transportation between two resorts that are not on the same bus line have always been a big problem with Disney Transport, as is getting between the parks and DTD. That’s only because you can’t!
I’ve been posting about this for years and there’s no real solution. You’re pretty much stuck transferring at DTD, TTC, or one of the parks to get from hotel to hotel. And sadly to do DTD to parks you have to walk in to Epcot from Boardwalk or Beach and from MK it’s the Contemporary. But have you ever seen the bus stop at the Contemporary around MK closing time and all the cheapskate guests grabbing the bus back to DTD where they were able to avoid paying the $11 to park. THAT’S the reason they don’t service the parks from DTD!

As for the bus from CSR to DTD, after a half hour, I would have gone to the front desk and had them contact Disney Transport as well as bothering every single other bus driver that passed by to radio in that guests were waiting for a DTD bus.

I ditto that!! An hour and a half is ridiculous! At MK closing I waited in what seemed like a five mile line to get on the POP bus (literally, the line for the bus started close to the exit gate at MK) and it only took 20 minutes to get to the front and on our way back “home”.

Welcome back kiddo…