Hi, I'm new!

I’m steamboat lily, and I’m missymouse’s daughter. I have wanted to be part of mousebuzz for a long time, so I’m really glad to be here! We just got back from WDW so I have a lot to talk about. :happy:

Welcome to MouseBuzz. I know you will like it here. Can’t wait to hear all about your trip!!

Welcome to MB. So start talking. If there is one thing we like around here, it’s TRIP REPORTS. Doesn’t have to be 16 pages. Doesn’t have to be “day one we did this, day two we did this”, doesn’t even have to have pictures. It could be one post of things you liked and didn’t like. Although any of the above is fine too, but we just like to hear about trips. :happy:

:happy:thanks for the welcome! I can’t wait to tell you all about my trip, but we need to pick my little puppy from my grandparents today. I’m so exited to be here! :mickey:

Welcome to MouseBuzz!! I love your username, its adorable! I can’t wait to hear about your latest trip to Disney!

Enjoy MB! Its a fun site and the people are great!
Just don’t mention pool-hopping or refillable mugs… Sore subjects! (HAHA) :laugh:

Thank you! I like my username, too:smile: I won’t bring up any of that! hehe:laugh:

Yay! Welcome, my sweet girl!

thank you!:laugh: :happy:

Welcome lily!:flowers:

Love the name. :heart: Welcome!

WELCOME! WELCOME! WELCOME!

Lisa

Welcome!!! So excited to hear about your trip. It will be neat to read about it from your point of view and from your Mom’s point of view.

Welcome to MB! :mickey:

Welcome to MB!

Incase your mom hasn’t warned you stay way from Boss Mouse and Soundgod, they are nothing but trouble.

Can’t wait to hear about your experience at WDW :mickey:

Welcome to the world of mousebuzz!

:laugh:Thanks so much! :laugh: I can’t wait to tell you about my trip!:happy:

Welcome to MB. And don’t worry about Tigger. He’s upset if he isn’t the center of attention.:laugh:

Look who is talking :dry:

Welcome to MB! I can’t wait to hear about your trip. :D Nice username.

Welcome!!:mickey: