Hi Ya'll

So many new people and I guess I have been forgotten by others…so just wanted to say hi and for those interested I have a little first day trip report from vtsfy and lostboy. They started their first day with Chef Mickey. Lostboy is really into pin trading!! According vtsfy he has spent more then $100.oo in the first few hours at WDW on pins!:goofybounce::simba:

Hi darling!! You will never be forgotten by me. Love that you are reporting for them. Can’t wait to hear more.

My youngest DD is a nut about pin trading. She stopped for every CM she saw.

Looking forward to hearing more. I LOVE trip reports!

OMG!! HEY TINKERBELL!!! So glad to “see” you again! You are definetly missed! Can’t wait to read more about the trip they are taking!

Well of course its ‘our’ family tradition to eat breakfast at Chef Mickeys! so pleased for them and Larry pin trading! sounds like he got that Disney bug already :slight_smile: xx

Forgotten??!! Nevah!! Keep up the TR;)

Thanks sugar…lol it was so funny when they called…It was 6 am here…of course they are on WDW time …and no such thing as to early. The excitement in Lostboy’s voice…he is in heaven and I know how sad it will be to come back down to earth :frowning: but the memories of that first time. And for Lisa to finally share her love of WDW with the love of her life…well you just can not have anything more wonderful.

awww luv ya darlin’ I know that Lisa (can you believe she is 22 this week???) will write one when she gets home…I just wanted to post what we know is going on as we hear from them.
I swear…it seems like she and her sister were in strollers at WDW just last week…but now…and Dixie:heart: and I are chomping at the bit about my first great grandchild:wub:…which I have been told I have to wait another 4 years for :huh:

And Miss Dixie who has still not rode Splash Mt. I remember when we introduced you to the love of Chef Mickey’s :goofybounce: I have the picture on the wall of both families taken that day. ooooooo and they of course got a picture of their own taken there :slight_smile:

Hi sugar!!! I promise all updates I get…I will pass on!

[QUOTE=jen9804;1076533]My youngest DD is a nut about pin trading. She stopped for every CM she saw.

Looking forward to hearing more. I LOVE trip reports![/QUOTE]

Nice to meet you :heart:. I hope my granddaughter writes a full report when they get home.

She grew up at WDW as Dixie can tell you. But this is her husbands first time. Actually it was a gift to her from him for both her 22 birthday and graduating from HSU. But I think the best part of this gift …is her chance to share her love with her love.

Also …if anyone is interested pictures are posted at Lisa Welch | Facebook

You couldn’t resist getting the Splash Mt in could you:ohmy: and yes you did introduce us to Chef Mickeys and there hasnt been a time since when we haven’t wished you were with us again either at CM or the World- but one day, one day:heart:

lol of course I had to mention Splash Mt. :ph34r:

yes…one day…one day when there is not a hurricane!

I want to see if this will work

Lisa Welch’s Photos | Facebook

NEVER have forgotten you Lisa! Wonderful to see you post again!:happy:

I could never forget my first MB friend. It was because of you I joined.

Wonder if the singing server is still at CP?

super mickey hugs llama!

[QUOTE=jo-jo;1076571]I could never forget my first MB friend. It was because of you I joined.

Wonder if the singing server is still at CP?[/QUOTE]

I wonder if he is too. Micheal that is his name.

To update everyone…they are going to lunch at Scifi! Lostboy is going to love that …he is a huge movie buff. And I know Lisa will make sure they get a car and not a table.

Also, Lisa / Vstfy got a birthday cup cake today <3